Author Topic: I'm so hot!  (Read 12321 times)

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
I'm so hot!
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2005, 12:01:19 AM »
Quote from: "Raziel"
I would like to know...... how by the hells did you mange to get a fever when its summer!? :D

HAY FEVER. And it is possible to get cold, fever and other terrible things during summer :-(
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline Raziel

• Level 2
    • View Profile
I'm so hot!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2005, 12:03:22 AM »
Quote from: "Undertaker"
I would like to know...... how by the hells did you mange to get a fever when its summer!? :D

HAY FEVER. And it is possible to get cold, fever and other terrible things during summer :-(

Really? :? I wouldnt know cause i never get sick :p , well mate i hope you feel better. :)
In life two things are ceratin, you live, and you die, but for some death is only the begining.

Vae Victus!-Woe to the conquered.

Humans fear what they dont understand....... and they despise what they fear.

We vampires are gods, Dark gods, and so it falls upon us thine the herd...

All men live... yet not all men truly die.

Offline Lilly

• Level 2
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - lilly_with_a_smile@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm so hot!
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2005, 02:32:28 AM »
It IS rather hot... it reminds me of the summer two years ago when the temperature was 39+ celsius degrees... ugh, my head still hurts when I think of it, that day we played a basketball game that lasted TWO hours! Damn, two hours running around the courtyard in the worst possible time of day! I still don't know WHAT the hell possesed me to let the guys talk me into it. At least I know for sure we won't do it EVER again. When we went to celebrate our victory, my head just started ringing and I just collapsed! I spent two weeks in the hospital with constant headache  :shock: Ugh! Never, EVER again! I'll rather sip some nice ice tea in the shade  :D
Haven't you heard? Love isn't just for perfect things.

A perfect ending of a perfect movie: It's sunset and they're kissing. Aaaaawww. Ever wondered why it's always the sunset? Because night falls riiiight after it, mwahahahahahaha!

Offline Raziel

• Level 2
    • View Profile
I'm so hot!
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2005, 02:54:22 AM »
Now thats a story! :D  My turn! :D ......
Well one time me and my mates were grilling some meat and it was 42 celsius(Yeah I know a you dont have to tell me) and as were about to gril the meat my genius freind decieds that we should add so alcohol to the meat(were talking the kind of drinks whit about 80% alcohol) so as the rest of us are sitting there playing on my X-Box he pours his drink on the grill........ and then BOOM!!! :D  he starts runing around screaming "MY HAIR IS ON FIRE! MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!!" we couldnt stop laughing one guy almost peed himself! :lol:  he then triped into the pool and when he came out he was bold whit some minor burns, and one time he shoot his tow whit an air-gun! :D man that guy kills me. :lol:
In life two things are ceratin, you live, and you die, but for some death is only the begining.

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
I'm so hot!
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2005, 03:01:23 AM »
Well one time me and my mates were grilling some meat and it was 42 celsius(Yeah I know a you dont have to tell me) and as were about to gril the meat my genius freind decieds that we should add so alcohol to the meat(were talking the kind of drinks whit about 80% alcohol) so as the rest of us are sitting there playing on my X-Box he pours his drink on the grill........ and then BOOM!!! :D  he starts runing around screaming "MY HAIR IS ON FIRE! MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!!" we couldnt stop laughing one guy almost peed himself! :lol:  he then triped into the pool and when he came out he was bold whit some minor burns, and one time he shoot his tow whit an air-gun! :D man that guy kills me. :lol:

Now that was stupid :lol: It reminds me of my friend you used to go to bathroom with his mobile phone and CD player. One time he flushed his phone in the toilet :shock: and since it was water proof it was ringing in the pipes :D
Evil hidden everywhere
Is where the answer lies
Evil never dies

Offline Raziel

• Level 2
    • View Profile
I'm so hot!
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2005, 03:27:21 AM »
:lol:

Offline Sir Juno

• Level 1
    • View Profile
I'm so hot!
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2005, 07:38:29 PM »
Quote from: "Undertaker"

Now that was stupid :lol: It reminds me of my friend you used to go to bathroom with his mobile phone and CD player. One time he flushed his phone in the toilet :shock: and since it was water proof it was ringing in the pipes :D

I bet it was a funny story when he got a plumber to get it for him.
Quote of the Time Being: "Hero, villian, savior, conquerer. You are all these Revan and yet you are nothing!" ~ Darth Malak, KOTOR

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
I'm so hot!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:28 PM »
Quote from: "Sir Juno"

I bet it was a funny story when he got a plumber to get it for him.

Yes it was very funny because to locate the phone they were calling it's number so the pipes were very noisy (he used to have one of those stupid ringtones and besides he lives in the block of flats :D ) :lol:
Evil hidden everywhere
Is where the answer lies
Evil never dies