Author Topic: Question about IwD2 Store Add-on's compatibility  (Read 6903 times)

Offline Mefren

• View Profile
    • Email
Question about IwD2 Store Add-on's compatibility
« on: June 01, 2005, 03:26:39 AM »
I know this Mod is on WeiDU but for sure - it is compatible with Weimer's Mod as Undead Targos or Merchant? I ask because Undead Targos Mod changes Targos so should I installed IwD2 Store Add-on first?

PS: interesting... no one write about this Mod?  :eek: I also advise you write more info in ReadMe file for example names and describes of added items.

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • The night is dark and full of terrors...
    • ICQ Messenger - 251194643
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - gscott7833
    • View Profile
    • http://teambg.net
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 04:47:27 AM »
Shouldn't be any conflict. This mod just adds another store merchant to Targos.
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Dark Side of the Sword Coast BG1 Weidu
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Offline Redrake

• God of Frustration
  • Modders
  • Level 4
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - remildragos
    • View Profile
    • A lawyerish website
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 07:29:17 AM »
However, there is a bug that might appear if you try to sell something to that merchant. It might crash your game. There are also problems with buying items from her (as in buying a weapon but gaining another one instead). The weapons are also overpowered. Should be used only in HoF.

Surrender or be squished!

Offline Mefren

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 12:28:13 PM »
Ok, thx - I'll check this. I'm going to play IwD2 on HoF but from start (1st level) and in addition with Undead Targos, hehe. It wouldn't be easy game but quite interesting. What is more, I want to test a few Mods and I propably will install IwD2 Store Add-on Mod. I didn't know that this Mod also adds items from BG2 as Merchant Mod. It would be even better because I could compare  both    :p

Offline Erathiel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 01:32:51 PM »
Quote from: "Redrake"
There are also problems with buying items from her (as in buying a weapon but gaining another one instead)

Well, I've registered especially to report that so I won't miss a chance to do it ;-) Ok, well...
 :arrow: The bug is actually that instead of buying the item selected you get the item listed two slots above, but for the price of the selected item. So you can use it to get almost all the stuff from the merchant for virtually no gold...
 :arrow: And one more thing: you can use, e.g. throwing daggers to buy all the things above it, and when you finally reach , e.g. missiles +4, you can double-click the daggers and choose *much* more than those 20 the merchant has. I bought a few hundreds of those missiles and the list of item at the merchant's showed 'Missile +4 (-290)' or sth like that.

Thank you for attention ;-)