Author Topic: Notes on Fade Beta release  (Read 5096 times)

Offline Mistress Elysia

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • http://mistresselysia.deviantart.com/
Notes on Fade Beta release
« on: April 10, 2005, 02:17:18 AM »
This is by no means the polished, finished product. There are a few things that need to be tidied up before the official V1 is ready.

1) There will eventually be a friendship track for female and non-romancing male PCs - a lot of this is written up, just needs finishing. It is a feature that will be available for V1.

2) I realise that I may have more work to do on the conflicts for Aerie and Jaheira - when I wrote them I hadn't got my head round the whole 'prioritisation' nonsense! I'm working on it!

3) Voicing - yes, Fade will be voiced (probably by me, if I can stop giggling whilst doing it... and I'm only practising at the moment!)

4) There is no ToB content yet - there will be in a future release  :wink:

NOTES ON PLAYING FADE

She will join the party after Aran offers her services to you, therefore you have to pay Gaelan and join the Shadow Thieves in order to have Fade with you. If at any point in the game you turn on Aran for any reason, Fade will attack you. To that end, if you join Bohdi, you will not be able to have her in your party.

Please don't accelerate the LTs if you romance her - there is a good chance you'll miss some. One especially is tied to a certain event, and it won't trigger if another LT is imminent. Try to get her as early as possible, and then take your time; it takes Fade quite a long time for her to admit to her feelings to the PC (and to herself!).

Elysia
xx