Author Topic: Strange ( to put it mildly ) DSotSC NPC's Tutu weapon proficiencies  (Read 214 times)

Offline Greenhorn

• View Profile
    • Email
Well, Bub Snikt is the first curious example. I will list others as I pick them up eventually. Lets see, if you pick him up initially at the second level he only has 3 proficiency points.  His 6th level version has correct number, 6 points with 3 in bastard sword, two in longbow and 1 in TWO HANDED WEAPON STYLE !!!  :o >:( ;D
It is not complete waste in my game as I can use bastard sword with two hands if I wish but still...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 07:05:18 AM by Greenhorn »

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
Re: Strange ( to put it mildly ) DSotSC NPC's Tutu weapon proficiencies
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 03:29:25 PM »
This needs revisiting. Unfortunatley I haven't had time to work on combining versions togther as it does take a lot of work but it will be done.
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.

Offline Greenhorn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Strange ( to put it mildly ) DSotSC NPC's Tutu weapon proficiencies
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 01:54:02 AM »
Glad to hear that. It is nothing urgent thanks to Shadow keeper. Speaking of which, it revealed this:
Bardo, level 6 thief has 3 pipes in short bow and one in two handed weapon style.
Concho, level 7 paladin only has 1 pipe in axe and bastard sword and two in two handed weapon style.  :shock:
His 10th level variant has same proficiencies ( or deficiencies  ;) but is missing dragon racial enemy.
Cu'Choinneach, level 6/6 ranger cleric is missing his class two points of two weapon style.
Jet'laya at level 6 has mace, flail and single weapon style ( unnecessary ) points while at level 7 has first  two previous and sling proficiency.
Keiria at all versions has same proficiencies, crossbow, staff ( strange considering that she is Blade kit now ) and two handed style.
Skeezer at level 4/5 only have 2 and at level 7/8 3 pipes.
Thorfin is missing pipes available to his level, and since he is barbarian they are very peculiar.