Author Topic: DSotSCv101b  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
DSotSCv101b
« on: January 31, 2017, 02:24:17 PM »
This version of DSotSC is for BG:EE v2.0+ and is SOD friendly.

I've been through and tested the main quests and everything works as expected but I'm sure there will be the odd bug here and there.

I'll let this run as a beta for a while as I'm still testing it. If anyone finds any bugs please post them in this thread.

The german version will need revision as journal entries have been redone.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:23:59 PM by Red Carnelian »
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Man against the Machine
    • ICQ Messenger - 251194643
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - gscott7833
    • View Profile
    • http://teambg.net
Re: DSotSCv101b
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 09:47:27 AM »
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Dark Side of the Sword Coast BG1 Weidu
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 12:31:39 PM »
Noted a few things to sort out

NPC characters need their level characters reviewing. Bub is at level six when you meet him in chapter 1.
Mulahey's Cyric symbol needs redoing to new format
Sparks spell doesn't seem to work right
Icebolt bam needs tiding up for the spell book
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:50:15 PM by Red Carnelian »
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.

Offline hippofant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 06:18:24 PM »
Item amulds04 has the wrong timing mode, so that it's trying to poison everybody in the party on pickup.
Item amulds12 has a saving throw attached to its portrait icon effect.
Item ringfsh is usable by monks and barbarians, and I think it's supposed to be druid-only? Also, its alignment restrictions don't interact well with mods that remove alignment restrictions from druids.

There's a conflict with the Dark Horizons mod over the use of the global variable DragonDead, which Dark Horizons uses in a short quest in Second Cloakwood (AR2100). This causes Jeremy to not spawn properly in Nashkel.

Lord Daerthmac (VAMPM2) and Clairis' death scripts aren't executing at all on death. Clairis also doesn't spawn with Daerthmatc in their ... third (?) appearance; she spawns in slightly later, I assume because of how the script is processed.

ARR010 has a half-ogre who spawns Roe's letter to Mirianne for some reason.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:13:47 PM by hippofant »