Author Topic: TDD Install Problem  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Crossfell

• View Profile
TDD Install Problem
« on: December 21, 2016, 02:19:11 PM »
Unable to install The Darkest Day.  Receive an error stating "Unable to find DIALOG.TLK"   Any ideas on what's going wrong?

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
Re: TDD Install Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:22:56 AM »
The version you are trying to install hasn't been converted to work with BG2:EE as yet. There is a version being worked on I believe that will work with EET over on the G3 forums.

Here you can find a list of compatible MODS for BG2:EE https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/34882/list-of-bg2ee-compatible-mods
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.

Offline Crossfell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 05:40:39 PM »
I'm running the old version of the game, not the enhanced edition.

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 08:14:49 AM »
I haven't installed this in some time on the original version but I'm sure I managed to install it without any installation issues. All I can recommend is make sure you have the TDD folder, Setup-TDD.exe and the Setup-TDD.tps in your BG2 game directory.
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.