Author Topic: Updating to BG:EE version 2.0  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
Updating to BG:EE version 2.0
« on: November 11, 2016, 03:53:31 PM »
I'm going to pick this up and get a new version together. Sort out some bugs and the mapping issues. I think it will take a while.
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
Re: Updating to BG:EE version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 04:52:41 PM »
So far I've corrected all the mapping and area issues. Time to fix the bugs and other issues that have been reported. :)
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 02:10:17 PM »
All problems listed in the forum have been fixed. The spells still need sorting out and journal entries need better support.

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 01:33:10 PM »
I fixed the Claris cut scene which originally went to a blank space. I can't believe this has been like this for so long. Well now it makes sense.  :)

Offline hippofant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 01:14:37 AM »
Hey, is your current, updated version available for download? I might start another game of BG soon, and I could play through the mod and report back any bugs I find.

(That being said, I think the new Torment is coming out soon too! :D)

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 01:08:42 AM »
Thanks for the help.

I've been through all the main quests and sorted out any issues. I still need to check the joining and leaving routines of the NPC's and have a finale run through. The items need looking at again sometime but over the years I think they've more or less been balanced out.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:24:54 PM by Red Carnelian »