Author Topic: Help Wanted  (Read 1044 times)

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Help Wanted
« on: September 06, 2016, 02:33:54 PM »
Cross-Posted at Spellhold

So, I have decided I want to try to finish up some content for the Shy mod.

At the very least, I want to get the store up and running.

So I need an .are for the store, plus a little help on coding a few of the items. I have some lovely new .bam files for the already.

The store will not be accessible in the standard way, I have an idea that will be a little different (I think, been retired for quote a while, someone might have done it by now). I don't want to spoil it unless I have to spoil it.

Some of the items (pretty sure I have spoiled this in the past) are piercings. I am wanting them to work like the Grimaurs mod, where you "quick slot" the item, click, it goes away, and you get a permanent bonus.

Detailed list of the things I need help with:
Coding and creating an area for the store.
Coding items files.
Helping me hide a few mini-quest items throughout SoA.
Creating the rewards (again, trying to avoid spoilers).
Dialogue writing - At the very least I would like to give Shy a few more lines. Pretty sure I am scrapping the romance angle, unless someone is willing to do a lot of writing.

That is all that comes to mind currently.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.