Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 4087 times)

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Progress Report
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:28:32 PM »
Recent Updates will appear in red.

Done:
         - Shy's .cre (one for SoA and one for ToB)
          - Shy's Bio (as you can see)
          - Cehardra's .cre (yes she will re-appear)
          - Shy's ToB Epilogue (it was also re-written)
          - Shy's spoken lines (like selection, crits, fumbles, etc...)
          - Fixed more things on the .tp2
          - Forum setup.
          - Added a line of code to prevent Sy from being installed after a certain IAP weidu mod that is more of a total conversion then an actual mod (with how it works, it is rather easy to confuse it for an IAP mod). Sadly the mod in question insists that it is installed last, so I doubt this serves any othe rpurpose then self amusement, but then there is the crowd who never reads a single readme....
         - Updated her joining dialgue(s), and kick dialogues. Now you can send her back to the Copper Coronet should you wish to do so. Worked on her scripting to make her move once released from her cell. The only problem is that a bug is causing her to not install properly with that. Once that is fixed, I will be ready to launch a new beta for her. This one will hint at her new personality, and feature the improved dialogues now that sistersinister is helping me.
          - Added a pic to Madam Nin, who will have a much bigger part in this mod. I guess that means I will need to add this to NiGHTMARE'S list of quest & storyline altering mod list?
         - Cross-Mod content for Auroa's Shoes has been written (thanks to tweaks from Bookwyrme), but has not been coded.
         - Updated her portrait. Now she wears red, the color of Eros, and a touch more green was added to her skin.
        - Re-wrote/coded her "Tree of Life" dialogue.
         - Re-worte/coded her booted dialogues (SoA and ToB)
         - Added her Fate Spirit Summons/Dialogue for ToB.
         - Uploaded v2 of her beta. This one will actually reflect her character.

In Planning/Development
          - Shy's quest is under devlopment. It will not be huge, nor will it take the spotlight off of <CHARNAME>.
          - I have started work on a few new/tweaked items for this mod.
          - Cross-mod content for the Rupert the Dye Merchant mod.
          - Making plans on how to rework Madam Nin, possibly giving her a class and levels when she reappears later.
          -
Please make any comments in this thread.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 03:20:32 AM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:04:52 AM »
Updated.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 12:38:32 AM »
Updated.