Author Topic: Broken Links  (Read 1698 times)

Offline wise grimwald

• View Profile
Broken Links
« on: January 10, 2016, 02:15:46 PM »
I cannot get to the DSoSC Walkthrough as the links are broken.

I know that it will not be 100% accurate, but anything is better than nothing.

I was wanting to find out how to meet Ferthgill Trollslayer, Jeremy and Gillia.

I have met them before years ago, but need to discover the conditions which must be met to find them.

However, if the links could be mended, people will be able to solve such issues for themselves.

EDIT

I have found the walk through myself. It is at:

http://darksideoftheswordcoast.net/dsotsc_walk.html

I discovered that I have to finish the Cloakwood Mines first before I can find those characters.

For the quests to work correctly, after Jet'Laya joins you, you MUST speak to her uncle in the Jovial Juggler Inn in Beregost before seeking her sister, otherwise the sister will NOT turn up. There will then be continual problems. This bug comes from the original mod and is nothing to do with the EE version which has simply made it compatible with EE without solving the problems in the original.

However Jeremy hasn't turned up. The child outside the Nashkel Inn has however told me that someone is looking for me.

This post would be better under the walkthrough directory. Either that or just correct the link that is given there.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:17:28 AM by wise grimwald »

Offline wise grimwald

• View Profile
Re: Broken Links
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 12:21:44 PM »
I cannot get to the DSoSC Walkthrough as the links are broken.

I know that it will not be 100% accurate, but anything is better than nothing.

I was wanting to find out how to meet Ferthgill Trollslayer, Jeremy and Gillia.

I have met them before years ago, but need to discover the conditions which must be met to find them.

However, if the links could be mended, people will be able to solve such issues for themselves.

EDIT

I have found the walk through myself. It is at:

http://darksideoftheswordcoast.net/dsotsc_walk.html

I discovered that I have to finish the Cloakwood Mines first before I can find those characters.