Author Topic: Wings for BG2:EE  (Read 16501 times)

Offline Coutelier

• View Profile
    • Email
Wings for BG2:EE
« on: January 31, 2015, 06:24:49 PM »
This mod adds quite a bit of extra content for everyone's favourite wingless wonder, Aerie.

Wings.

So far, she has a new banters with most of the other NPC's. I also added a component to 'restore' some banters that were present in her B file, but lacked triggers.

She also has a friendship path for female PC's (or really anyone who isn't eligible to romance her). Or if you are eligible but don't, you have the option of coninuing to be her friend.

There is also a little sub-event/quest, where Aerie may acquire her own familiar.

Still to come/being worked on:

A mini-quest for both Minsc and Aerie. She is his witch, after all, so they need to have more interaction.

A main personal quest for Aerie. This will involve Aerie facing off against the slavers who first captured and broke her before selling her on to circus. It will hopefully be a chance to actually see her grow as a hero and adventurer.

Offline seiha

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wings for BG2:EE
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 11:11:24 PM »
 :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly

Offline seiha

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 11:12:51 PM »
 :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly :lilly :evil: :evil: :unibrow: :unibrow: :unibrow: :unibrow:

คาสิโนออนไลน์ ในรูปแบบใหม่ล่าสุดจาก ปอยเปต คาสิโน รีสอร์ท ได้ที่นี่ royal1688

Offline Bill Bisco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »
It would be nice for this to be tested for bg2.  Is there any reason for ee exclusively?
"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"

Offline Gwendolyne

• La Licorne
    • View Profile
    • La Couronne de Cuivre
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 05:49:50 PM »
++  ;)
CARPE DIEM ...

In progress : "Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Eternel"

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Modders
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 08:43:54 PM »
Very interesting. Good job!

Offline Coutelier

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 05:49:53 PM »
I'll post this on other forums a well, but unfortunately I don't know if I'll ever get to finish this mod.  I'm busy on so much other stuff and working on my own original fiction as well, which is making so much happier than I've ever felt in years so I don't know that'll I'll ever have time to get back to this (and to be honest, I've almost completely forgotten everything about writing mods for this game, and never did figure out how to script fights anyway...)

As it is, this mod adds quite a bit of dialogue for Aerie, as well as her familiar, so it just means I won't get to make up any major quest for her along the lines of Neera's etc in BG2:EE.

But, if you would like to contact me to ask any questions or whatnot, it's best either to contact me via http://coutelier.tumblr.com, as I just happen to be on there more often than any other site, or you can if you want cut out middle men entirely and just e-mail me: jc@coutelier.org.uk

(The reason for it being only for EE was that it was all I had when I was making it and I don't know how to make it compatable with the original.  One of the characters uses an item from another mod that's already integrated into BG2:EE as well.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 05:55:24 PM by Coutelier »