Author Topic: Good so far, but I have few questions  (Read 2390 times)

Offline LazyHobbit

• View Profile
Good so far, but I have few questions
« on: February 06, 2014, 05:00:09 AM »
Mod is decent, there are few things that I dont like, but nothing is perfect, and I have the option to not install them. I liked the chance to kill Eldoth, and although I don't like the way Xzar and Monty are introduced, Xzar's quest is useful for one mod i installed, where I need a Demons Heart to upgrade some items.
I'm lost a little.
What am I supose to do with Yeslick's cursed goblet? The Shadows just spawn and spawn, and I have no idea how to cleanse it. Maybe casting Remove Curse?
I can't find Garrick even though the Cyrando scenes are over.
And most importantly, how can I get to the Water Gardens, I heard that there was suppose to be new NPC in the Slums, who will teleport me there, but I can't find him.
Also good part of the new npcs are very low level, 6 or even 5, while some are 13 (level I was when I got them). Is that a bug or it was intended?

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Good so far, but I have few questions
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 11:51:31 PM »
Mod is decent, there are few things that I dont like, but nothing is perfect, and I have the option to not install them. I liked the chance to kill Eldoth, and although I don't like the way Xzar and Monty are introduced, Xzar's quest is useful for one mod i installed, where I need a Demons Heart to upgrade some items.
I'm lost a little.
What am I supose to do with Yeslick's cursed goblet? The Shadows just spawn and spawn, and I have no idea how to cleanse it. Maybe casting Remove Curse?
I can't find Garrick even though the Cyrando scenes are over.
And most importantly, how can I get to the Water Gardens, I heard that there was suppose to be new NPC in the Slums, who will teleport me there, but I can't find him.
Also good part of the new npcs are very low level, 6 or even 5, while some are 13 (level I was when I got them). Is that a bug or it was intended?

Sorry, been away for a while. Let me see how I can help.

1. Yeslick's cursed Goblet? It has been a while, but I remember making it for hack & slash junkies. The best way to stop it would be to get rid of the thing. However, I am open to suggestion.

2) He is at the bar in the docks once the Cyrando scenes are over.

3) There should be a boy named Bran near the Southern Entrance of the Slums that might be able to help you.

4) The starting levels of the NPCs was not planned. Just sort of happened.  :P