Author Topic: Orgoth's tower again Res  (Read 6988 times)

Offline mannedoc

• View Profile
    • Email
Orgoth's tower again Res
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:15:02 PM »
December 18th, 2001, 7:31am

I come to Orgoth's tower, into a very narrow space. Is a short corridor with a door, but canít open it, even canít see if is possible to open or just some kind of ornament. There is like a broken bridge, but canít go to the other side. Have both stones. Canít go anywhere, canít even go back to riatavin. Canít do anything. Iíd used the search feature, and there is some interesting info about Orgoth's tower, one guy even asked how to enter, but there is no answer to my problem. Can somebody help me??

Offline Turan_Ne-Lin

• View Profile
Re: Orgoth's tower again
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:57 PM »
December 18th, 2001, 9:25am

I'll try'n help you out here.
First off I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I'll just tell ya what I remember of that map.
Regarding the broken bridge you can't get across.  You can get across there you just have to use Mass-Teleport.  Although once you are on the other side you can't do anything because that door doesn't open, not as in locked, as in doesn't even detect as a door.  If i remember correctly, from where you fought the lizardmen you go up some stairs, and maybe up another set, and across something, (just go counter-clockwise from where the Lizardmen are) Fight a Greater Air Elemental, and go inside.
Hope that helps.
TN
Spoiler (Maybe?)
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
In the Tower there are two doors that you can't open, one just to the right of the entrance, and one in th SE corridor of the labs map.  After you slay Orgoth (you know where if you talk to the Mage in Ritavin again he wants you to help him with the very same quest you just finished), get the wardstones again, go back to the tower and you'll be able to get into the entrance level, previously locked by some unknown power, door.  I think I got at least one if not two decent items in there.  I don't know how to open the door in the labs though, so if someone does please share the wealth.

Offline Catweasle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:58 PM »
December 18th, 2001, 12:39pm

But i know, you popped at the wrong location.
Activate the cheatkey's, and CTRL-J to the other side of the broken bridge

(or mass teleport)

Offline mannedoc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:59 PM »
December 18th, 2001, 2:23pm

Thank you both. For what you wrote, Turan_Ne-Lin, Iím on the wrong side of the bridge, you was of great help with all your explanation. Catweasle, your right, but I still have a problem, I usually never cheat on a game, therefore donít know how to activate cheatkeys (donít laugh at meÖ hehe, sounds silly, but is true), can you tell me how??

I know how to use the CLUAConsole:CreateCreature(ďsomethingĒ), already able to do that, but that is all I know.

Offline mannedoc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
December 18th, 2001, 3:14pm

Don't worry, I just made my search, and now I know how to jump. Lets see if the quest works right for me. Thks.