Author Topic: Whats the purpose of Eshpurta?  (Read 6644 times)

Offline AlexFromRomania

• View Profile
    • Email
Whats the purpose of Eshpurta?
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:14:00 PM »
December 15th, 2001, 6:46pm

I went there and all there is is the captain quest and after i did it i got no exp. Is there something else here and was i supposed to get exp?

Offline Max

• View Profile
Re: Whats the purpose of Eshpurta?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:51 PM »
December 15th, 2001, 8:12pm

You find a traveller there who opens up the Barbarian Village, as well.

Offline AlexFromRomania

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:52 PM »
December 15th, 2001, 8:16pm

o ok

Offline Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:53 PM »
December 16th, 2001, 7:09am

Yes, after that you can go and slay lots of yuan ti and trolls. If you live long enough even a dragon. And that's where my problem starts, i slayed the dragon, got the scales and the eye, then i see those golden globes appearing which are used for teleportation in the movie sequences and then i'm at that town again, the eye is gone, no-one reacts to finishing the dragon, not even the barbarians and I can''t go back because somewhere in the underground levels i keep hearing ""you must gather your party before venturing forth"" while my entire party is standing right infront of the door.

HELP what am i to do?

Offline Michele

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:54 PM »
December 16th, 2001, 11:43am

on December 16th, 2001, 7:09am, Pilgrim wrote:
Yes, after that you can go and slay lots of yuan ti and trolls. If you live long enough even a dragon. And that's where my problem starts, i slayed the dragon, got the scales and the eye, then i see those golden globes appearing which are used for teleportation in the movie sequences and then i'm at that town again, the eye is gone, no-one reacts to finishing the dragon, not even the barbarians and I can''t go back because somewhere in the underground levels i keep hearing ""you must gather your party before venturing forth"" while my entire party is standing right infront of the door.

HELP what am i to do?

The EYE is destroyed by the script which moves you out of the dragon's lair.

WARNING: Do not return to these areas after the dragon battle. Doing so will trap your party. The exits for these areas do not link to the outside world, some don't function at all, but remain active.

If you are trapped try the command:
   CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR0020")
this will take you to the Athlatka City Gates. Group select your entire party before entering this command.

Offline Sigwald

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:55 PM »
December 17th, 2001, 2:19am

on December 16th, 2001, 7:09am, Pilgrim wrote:

HELP what am i to do?

Killing the dragon ends the quest. I'll grant you that a cut scene of thanks from the people would be cool so that it is clearer that the quest's over