Author Topic: Aye! A skullbreaker! RES  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Durin

• View Profile
    • Email
Aye! A skullbreaker! RES
« on: December 27, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »
Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:39 am    

Greetings all.

I've been lurking around the site for a few months now...even registered awhile ago, but since forgot what i used for a login and password icon_confused.gif

In my search for more IE game stuff I found my way here. I hate just about all the new games out on the market, I'm rather old fashioned...so I applaud what you all are doing as far as the mods. It's not easy to do, and I'm sure the appreciation of the fans is not always apparent (its there though, TRUST me). Thank you!

Now, on to the actual intro...my name is Dave Womble, I'm 27, married with 2 boys. I'm also a forum moderator for the Arador Armour Library ( www.arador.com ) . I enjoy RPGs of all kinds, regardless of genre, I'm especially into D&D, GURPS, and the Fallout games on the PC. I make and collect armour and weapons. I'm an avid Ebayer ( durin_bloodaxe is my ID ).

I work for a company called Lewis & Saunders, we're an aerospace machine and fabrication shop. I do chemical etching, orbital welding, brazing, and other things. It's not glorious, but it pays the bills icon_biggrin.gif

Dwarves are my favorite race, and I actually have a lot of their traits, and share their affinity for fighting, drinking ale, and making things. icon_biggrin.gif

I also play an online text based game (a MUD) called Renegade Outpost 3. I've been a regular there since 1995.

Thats about all I can think of right now icon_biggrin.gif

This is a great site, some of the navigating can be a little overwhelming at times, but overall, a quality site. Keep up the good work!
"Your word may be law in these parts, but that law stops within reach of my axe swing."

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Man against the Machine
    • ICQ Messenger - 251194643
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - gscott7833
    • View Profile
    • http://teambg.net
Aye! A skullbreaker! RES
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 09:09:28 PM »
Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:15 pm    

Thanks for the praise and welcome.

I prefer the older PC games myself like Fallout, Daiblo and the IE games BG etc. I'm not into the the 3D games, but I do have games like NWN Dungeon Seige, Morrowind I play once in a great while but always find myself going back to the games I mentioned first.
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Dark Side of the Sword Coast BG1 Weidu
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester