Author Topic: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download RES  (Read 18138 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raven

  • Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • *****
  • Posts: 3603
  • Karma: +118/-33
  • Gender: Female
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download RES
« on: December 23, 2012, 11:44:13 PM »
Feb 13, 2004 9:30 am    

Fixes For Version 1.01

*Fixed the Cult of Kali going hostile on you before they even talk to you.
*Fixed a problem with Ratava dialogue that had the wrong item code for the Blade of Roses.
*Fixed a few spelling errors.


Can be found in the Download links
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Offline Twinblades2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 57
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 04:23:39 PM »
Feb 28, 2004 11:34 pm    

Quote

   
Fixes For Version 1.01

*Fixed the Cult of Kali going hostile on you before they even talk to you.
*Fixed a problem with Ratava dialogue that had the wrong item code for the Blade of Roses.
*Fixed a few spelling errors.


Can be found in the Download links   


Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but how do you use the Dark Ritual *.rar file?

I can't seem to get it right

Offline Ishmael

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 09:57:26 PM »
Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:17 am    

Quote

Twinblades2 wrote:   
Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but how do you use the Dark Ritual *.rar file?   


not so stupid questin icon_wink.gif

All you need to do is to download WinRar. Its similiar program as Winzip with exeption of that it works with many other files also. It also works with same files that Winzip does, so basicly you don't even need winzip if you use this.
"I call for the master,
I'm calling his name
Mysterious laughter,
tortures my brain"

Freedom Call - Turn Back Time

Offline Twinblades2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 57
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 06:57:45 AM »
Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:31 pm    

Quote

Ishmael wrote:   
Twinblades2 wrote:   
Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but how do you use the Dark Ritual *.rar file?   


not so stupid questin icon_wink.gif

All you need to do is to download WinRar. Its similiar program as Winzip with exeption of that it works with many other files also. It also works with same files that Winzip does, so basicly you don't even need winzip if you use this.   


Thanks Ishmael!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I'll try it out

Offline Raven

  • Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • *****
  • Posts: 3603
  • Karma: +118/-33
  • Gender: Female
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 06:59:31 AM »
Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:34 am    

Yes I used rar this time. I find it superior over Winzip. Compresses better and can open up other zip formats.
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Offline Twinblades2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 57
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 07:42:07 AM »
Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:35 pm    

Quote

   
Yes I used rar this time. I find it superior over Winzip. Compresses better and can open up other zip formats.   


It looks very interesting. I've never used WINRAR before but after experimenting a bit, I find it to be more useful and efficient than Winzip

Offline Twinblades2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 57
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 08:17:17 AM »
Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:22 pm    

Quote

Ishmael wrote:
Quote
   
Twinblades2 wrote:   
Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but how do you use the Dark Ritual *.rar file?   



not so stupid questin icon_wink.gif

All you need to do is to download WinRar. Its similiar program as Winzip with exeption of that it works with many other files also. It also works with same files that Winzip does, so basicly you don't even need winzip if you use this.   



Something else that works is the unzip them all program which you can find here http://www.herve-thouzard.com/unzipus.phtml

It doesn't compress files but unzips nearly any type of compress file format

Offline Sillara

  • Retired Modder
  • Level 2
  • *****
  • Posts: 888
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Gender: Female
    • MSN Messenger - gilalion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sk8pilmp
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - charisariel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gilalion.com
    • Email
Re: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »
Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:19 pm    

This mod looks cool. I will give it a try. It is Weidu, right? icon_wink.gif

SofT
Can you accept a necromancer? Can you trust a murderer? Can you love Tsujatha?
If you like Tsujatha, you should read his novels.
Natha ssin'urn lu' dwalc ilythiiri noamuth wund l' rivven: Yasraena zhah ghil!
Saerileth's bounty is as boundless as the sea; the more  she gives to you, the more she has, for her love is infinite.

Offline Raven

  • Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • *****
  • Posts: 3603
  • Karma: +118/-33
  • Gender: Female
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Re: Dark Ritual 1.01 Up For Download
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 03:31:55 PM »
Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:26 am    

Of course. icon_cool.gif
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!