Author Topic: Tiax and Cyric encounter in ToB  (Read 5414 times)

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tiax and Cyric encounter in ToB
« on: September 18, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Obviously, Tiax the Great must speak up when in the presence of the almighty Cyric, but as of yet, I have not decided what the outcome should be. I thought maybe some feedback might give me a fresh perspective. What do you guys think would happen when Tiax meets Cyric?  ???

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tiax and Cyric encounter in ToB
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 06:57:49 PM »

"Tiax the Great is insulted that after all this time, none of you insects who lurk in the shadows of this forum has had the courage to add to this thread. Cyric would be most displeased by this display of ignorance. May you all live out your days licking piles of steaming troll dung!!!"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:02:47 PM by Smiling Imp »

Offline Bill Bisco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 09:05:02 AM »
Throughout his career Tiax has never been humbled by Cyric.  He has never had to account to Cyric or be held that he has been aiding the child of Cyric's former enemy.  Cyric would heavily chastise Tiax for not slaying CHARNAME earlier and would express his extreme disappointment that now Cyric himself must intervene.  Cyric will now threaten Tiax with every torture and embarassment that Tiax has threatened others with should he fail to slay CHARNAME.  And suddenly Tiax has a moment of doubt, a morose feeling of feebleness, and guilt.

Tiax will chastise CHARNAME and tell him/her that s/he will pay for this embarassment and finally suffer the rightly-swift judgement of the mighty Tiax!

CHARNAME will respond with two options

1. Don't listen to him Tiax.  We've traveled so far together and overcame so much. Let's complete our journey together.  We need each other, not Cyric.

2. CHARNAME lives and dies at the behest of Cyric.  With but one thought of Cyric, CHARNAME would be disemboweled by a thousand pungent gibberlings.  The sun rises and falls by Cyric's will alone!  If Cyric wished CHARNAME to be no more, CHARNAME would have been snuffed out in the womb!

CHARNAME is but a pathetic pebble underneath the mighty foot of Tiax.  CHARNAME is a mere blunt needle compared to the massive jaws of destruction that Tiax wields.  CHARNAME lives only at the regard of Tiax.  How is that Tiax is asked to do such effortless tasks?  No!  This Cyric is but a feeble shadow of the real Cyric!  The real Cyric does not make demands!  Demands themselves beg Cyric to exist!  Cyric does what he alone wishes!  In the name of Tiax we must slaughter this impostor and all who align themselves with him!

If the first option is chosen, Tiax will berate CHARNAME and join the Chosen of Cyric in battling CHARNAME.  If the second option is chosen, Tiax's ego will be soothed and he will regain his composure and come to realize that CHARNAME is right.

"Who is this impostor that dares mock Cyric!  A mere imp unworthy to taste Tiax's discarded scraps!  You shall quickly fall to Tiax's might!  Cyric aid me!"

After the battle, Tiax will praise CHARNAME, granting him/her the honor of shining Tiax's belt buckle.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:06:53 PM by Bill Bisco »
"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 12:00:57 PM »
Throughout his career Tiax has never been humbled by Cyric.  He has never had to account to Cyric or be held that he has been aiding the child of Cyric's former enemy.  Cyric would heavily chastise Tiax for not slaying CHARNAME earlier and would express his extreme disappointment that now Cyric himself must intervene.  Cyric will now threaten Tiax with every torture and embarassment that Tiax has threatened others with should he fail to slay CHARNAME.  And suddenly Tiax has a moment of doubt, a morose feeling of feebleness, and guilt.

Tiax will chastise CHARNAME and tell him/her that s/he will pay for this embarassment and finally suffer the rightly-swift judgement of the mighty Tiax!

CHARNAME will respond with two options

1. Don't listen to him Tiax.  We've traveled so far together and overcame so much. Let's complete our journey together.  We need each other, not Cyric.

2. CHARNAME lives and dies at the behest of Cyric.  With but one thought of Cyric, CHARNAME would be disemboweled by a thousand pungent gibberlings.  The sun rises and falls by Cyric's will alone!  If Cyric wished CHARNAME to be no more, CHARNAME would have been snuffed out in the womb!

CHARNAME is but a pathetic pebble underneath the mighty foot of Tiax.  CHARNAME is a mere blunt needle compared to the massive jaws of destruction that Tiax wields.  CHARNAME lives only at the regard of Tiax.  How is that Tiax is asked to do such effortless tasks?  No!  This Cyric is but a feeble shadow of the real Cyric!  The real Cyric does not make demands!  Demands themselves beg Cyric to exist!  Cyric asks does what he alone wishes!  In the name of Tiax we must slaughter this impostor and all who align themselves with him!

If the first option is chosen, Tiax will berate CHARNAME and join the Chosen of Cyric in battling CHARNAME.  If the second option is chosen, Tiax's ego will be soothed and he will regain his composure and come to realize that CHARNAME is right.

"Who is this impostor that dares mock Cyric!  A mere imp unworthy to taste Tiax's discarded scraps!  You shall quickly fall to Tiax's might!  Cyric aid me!"

After the battle, Tiax will praise CHARNAME, granting him/her the honor of shining Tiax's belt buckle.

Wow! That's pretty good!

Offline Bill Bisco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 01:04:27 PM »
You are free to take any, all, or none of that as you wish.  And, thanks.
"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 06:29:28 PM »
You are free to take any, all, or none of that as you wish.  And, thanks.

If I can figure out how to code it properly, I will definitely add it as an option. It has been a while, so I have lost my touch.