Author Topic: Mr. Colquetle and his Butler  (Read 13865 times)

Offline BR4ZIL

• View Profile
    • Email
Mr. Colquetle and his Butler
« on: August 16, 2012, 06:06:39 PM »
After running around Beregost for a while i decided to do the traditional "explore all houses" (i was tottaly not using Imoen to pick the places clean btw :P) and then i came across Mr. Colquetle, he says that hes worried about his son and his wife, that they havent returned yet. I did some research and it seems this is an unfinished quest. I already have the UB mod & Q&E mod so it seems peope forgot about this guy. Isnt there any mod that restores his quest?

Offline Sir_Carnifex

• Scourge of Kobolds
  • Modders
  • Level 1
  • Scourge of Kobolds
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Colquetle and his Butler
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »
I can't even remember who Mr. Colquetle is. 
In progress - Armin Kasun - a mercenary NPC for BG2

On hold - Halbo NPC for BG2, the evil halfling thief, food critic, and party troublemaker

Offline BR4ZIL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:36:23 AM »
Hes locatade in a house in Beregost

Its house 11 on this map http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/ar3300.htm

You can give him an bloodstone amulet and apparently that belongs to his son, but as i said, what info i found about him says its an unfinished quest (he talks that his son is missing but if you have the bloodstone amulet he randomly takes it away from you).

Offline Sir_Carnifex

• Scourge of Kobolds
  • Modders
  • Level 1
  • Scourge of Kobolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 11:09:13 AM »
The thing I like about BG1 is that you can walk into all the houses ... and there are a lot of them.  That's why it's so easy to forget these minor characters.  In regard to the quest, I'd be willing to bet that there are even more quests that were started and not finished that Unfinished Business managed to miss.
In progress - Armin Kasun - a mercenary NPC for BG2

On hold - Halbo NPC for BG2, the evil halfling thief, food critic, and party troublemaker

Offline BR4ZIL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 07:50:22 AM »
Bloody hell, those bloodstone amulets sure are annoying to find (i had to wait until after Nashkel to get a random drop with one of them. Anyway, went back to Colquetle and, as already stated, he surely took it as he thought it was from his son ("Hey, whats that amulet you have there!?..."), it might been a mod i am using, but i only got the quest in my journal after delivering the amulet and instantly also got it completed too, oh well, either things are supposed to go this way or i just made a man belive his son is dead.  :-\