Author Topic: DotD Items  (Read 20377 times)

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
DotD Items
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »
Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:26 am    

Listed below are some of the personal items that Liriel has. There will also be items from both Icewind Dales and Planescape Torment. Comments or anything start another thread because I am going to close this to keep it "clean" for updates.

Liriels Drow Cloak

This is one of the few items that has survived the Underdark that Liriel has brought with her.

STATISTICS

Immunity: to normal weapons
Hide in Shadows: bonus 50%
Poison Resistance: 25%

Liriel's Drow Chainmail +3

Liriel's Drow chainmail armor. Tailored made just for Liriel it enables her to cast spells, offer her good protection and a resistance to fire.

STATISTICS:

Bonuses: +40% Resistance to fire damage
Armor Class: 2
Weight: 9
Requires: 8 Strength
Not Usable By:
Non Elves
Evil Alignments
Druid
Mage
Thief

Long Sword of Fire +3

One of Liriel's favorite weapons, the Long Sword of Fire, does an excellent job of eliminating those foes who get in her way especially trolls.

STATISTICS:

2D4 Fire Damage
THACO: +3 bonus
Damage: 1D8 +3
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Long Sword

Type: 1-handed
Requires: 6 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage

Throwing Spiders

Throwing Spiders: In some drow cities, specially-made throwing stars have become popular. Known as "throwing spiders," they're similar to shuriken in size and form, and like shuriken, three can be thrown in a single attack. Unlike shuriken, they cling to and bite (or burrow into) any target they hit, though the movements they make are very subtle indeed. Once a throwing spider hits, it sticks to the target and attacks as a tiny animated object (see Monster Manual for statistics). A throwing spider has hardness 10 and a grapple bonus of -9. It cannot move until after it is thrown, in which case it moves only to attack the target to which it is attacked. Its enhancement bonus of +1 applies to the attack and damage rolls it makes as an animated object.

Once attached, a throwing spider attacks its target once each round until removed, destroyed, or commanded to cease by its thrower. A throwing spider that misses its target or that is removed or ordered to stop attacking becomes inert until it is thrown again. Calling off a throwing spider is a free action, and the thrower must be within 50 feet of the spider to do so.
STATISTICS:

Combat Ability: Poison
1 hit point damage to target every 3 seconds.

THAC0: +1 bonus
Damage: 1D4 +1
Damage type: missile (piercing)
Weight: 0
Speed Factor: 1
Proficiency Type: Dart
Type: 1-handed
Not Usable By:
Cleric
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!