Author Topic: Bug & Spelling Reports  (Read 17919 times)

Offline CapitalMcmoo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bug & Spelling Reports
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 06:51:47 PM »
Really enjoying the added components from this mod and having tested the Monty romance out am intending to go for a full evil party in my next playthrough with him to see the full fruits of that, but have hit a few issues, mainly in the Water Gardens:
-I can't rest or save
-I have tens of thousands of platinum but no one is acknowledging that I have any in the dialogue options, they just give me the option to end the dialogue or say i have gold equivalent, this is stopping me from buying the condo and from checking out the wares of the dwarf up on the second floor of the blue unicorn

Not sure if this is part of the reason, but this is my third time visiting the Water Gardens as I've done the book quest.

I have quite a few other mods installed - Romantic Encounters (to get a proper Valygar playthrough), Unfinished Business (to get Boo some storytime), Quest Pack, Jerry Zinger Show, BG2 Tweaks, Banter Pack, Alternatives and Dungeon Be Gone.

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2014, 03:33:11 PM »
Really enjoying the added components from this mod and having tested the Monty romance out am intending to go for a full evil party in my next playthrough with him to see the full fruits of that, but have hit a few issues, mainly in the Water Gardens:
-I can't rest or save
-I have tens of thousands of platinum but no one is acknowledging that I have any in the dialogue options, they just give me the option to end the dialogue or say i have gold equivalent, this is stopping me from buying the condo and from checking out the wares of the dwarf up on the second floor of the blue unicorn

Not sure if this is part of the reason, but this is my third time visiting the Water Gardens as I've done the book quest.

I have quite a few other mods installed - Romantic Encounters (to get a proper Valygar playthrough), Unfinished Business (to get Boo some storytime), Quest Pack, Jerry Zinger Show, BG2 Tweaks, Banter Pack, Alternatives and Dungeon Be Gone.

Thanks for trying the mod out.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what the trouble could be. Most of the platinum talks are keyed in so that they fire off when you have a certain amount in your possession. It could be that the platinum coins are being held in a modified bag of holding and are not being picked up on by the dialog parameters as such. That is all I can think of at the moment. When I get back to my regular PC I'll fire the mod up and see if I can recreate the problem.   

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 04:06:58 PM »
Here is the code for the dialog with Terlan Meregar, the property dealer.

Code: [Select]
IF ~NumItemsPartyGT("Platnum",29999)~ THEN REPLY ~I'll take the keys to that condo.~ DO ~TakePartyItemNum("Platnum",30000)DestroyItem("Platnum")~ GOTO CONDO
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I have the equivalent in gold.~ GOTO MONEY
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~No thank you.~ GOTO WASTE
END

This means that unless you have 30,000 platinum coins handy, you won't have the option to take the keys from Terlan. Not sure, but it might help if you lumped all the coins into one sum. Again, having them spread out amongst different party members may be causing difficulty for the dialog engine to exact the amount you have. Then again, I may be mistaken. I'll have to run a check to be certain.

Offline CapitalMcmoo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »
I have 14217 coins in total. I went into ShadowKeeper and some are coming up as OLATNUM not PLATNUM. I ended up just using the CLUA CONSOLE to create 30000 PLATNUM and that worked fine.

Offline Beares

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 06:10:07 AM »
Hi there!

I have recently taken to trying out your mod, and so far it has been great. However, I can't find the character named Harlequin anywhere. The quest-giver tells me to search in the Government District but I have not been able to locate him no matter where I go. Could you please tell me where he is so that I can make sure I have not encountered a bug?

Offline Smiling Imp

• Eternal Apprentice
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 06:48:06 PM »
Someone created a thread about this here.

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=8298.0