Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 3850 times)

Offline Pteran

• View Profile
    • Email
Quick question
« on: May 11, 2005, 08:17:58 PM »
I know this is practically just started, but I was wondering if you had any pics already?

I really don't know why I need to know, it kind of just popped into my head. Also, good luck with your character. I once tried to do something, very basic mind you, and I just never really could get started.
"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!"

Offline K. Lou of Combs

• Level 1
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i_inhabit_earth@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nybcr/themarysuemod.htm
Quick question
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 08:32:26 PM »
Pic?  What is this... 'pic' you speak of?

:D Just kidding.  I've actually been looking around for some portraits for Stardust, but I haven't yet decided on one.  I went to Sol Ek Sa, as well.  I will, however, let all know once I have found a portrait.

I really don't know why I need to know, it kind of just popped into my head. Also, good luck with your character. I once tried to do something, very basic mind you, and I just never really could get started.

Thank you for the good luck.  I will store it in my Bag of Things to Keep, and will pull it out when I need it.  Note, I say 'when'.

And, yes, I am a strange, strange person in an odd-ball mood.  Really, you should have heard me in English class.  It's amazing how many things in Othello you can make fun of while still doing what the teacher is telling you to do. :D
"Without my glasses, I see the world as it really is: kinda blurry."

"I hate to tell you this, but... your IQ Test came back negative."

The stupidest, silliest mod in progress is right here:
The Mary Sue NPC Mod