Author Topic: Old Tools I Need  (Read 3759 times)

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • The night is dark and full of terrors...
    • ICQ Messenger - 251194643
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - gscott7833
    • View Profile
    • http://teambg.net
Old Tools I Need
« on: July 11, 2012, 06:31:08 AM »
If anyone has any of these tools, I would greatly appreciate if someone would send me a copy.

Infinity Engine Item Maker v1.3.0 Beta 7 [Updated on 12/11/2002] - This program is designed to edit Item Files (.itm) of an Infinity Engine game. Currently this is an Beta version which means it simply doesn't have all planned functionality programmed yet. It can currently open files, save files, and should have most editing capabilities functional. Read the text during installation for more specific information. Added basic support for IWD2 (along with effects & graphics) in this beta version. NOTE: In staying with the concept of decreasing file size, almost all graphics have been removed and are not part of this program. However, the program has the ability to accept a graphic pack file automatically. Also, this version includes the updated data files from the Infinity Engine Effects Package v1.0 so it does not need to be added to this install.

I have the Beta 5 version of this.

Infinity Engine Item Maker Graphics Pack 1 [Updated on 05/27/2002] - This is an installer that will add back on the graphics to the IEIM as originally intended by the author. This program does not add ANY new things to this editor except to add the graphical look back that makes it more IE-Like in appearance in the author's view. NOTE: This program will not do ANYTHING for the IEIM in the IEEP, it will only work for the stand alone IEIM currently in Beta status.

Infinity Engine Editor Pro v1.0.9 Build 40L6 [Updated on 05/01/2002] - This is ONLY an updated executable for IEEP v1.0.9 Build 40 that has some logging functionality implemented on it to help track down some bugs. This file DOES NOT contain the rest of the IEEP package and as such will not function properly without the normal IEEP package being installed. A read me file is included in the zip with the specific details. NOTE: This issue with the "Out of Memory" error is still unsolved and the only solution one individual found was that they reinstalled their entire OS and the error did not occur again.

Infinity Engine Editor Pro v1.0.9 Build 40L6 Installer [Updated on 10/02/2002] - This will only install the updated executable and required libraries for IEEP v1.0.9 Build 40 that has some logging functionality implemented on it to help track down some bugs. This file DOES NOT contain the rest of the IEEP package and as such will not function properly without the normal IEEP package being installed. Simply install this into the directory which already has the IEEP program and it will put a new executable there along with a shortcut in the start menu. NOTE: This installer is a check to see if the Out of Memory error can be solved.

I used to have those IEEPs but I can't get them since they are in a broken hard drive.
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Dark Side of the Sword Coast BG1 Weidu
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Offline Isaya

• View Profile
Re: Old Tools I Need
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 06:37:22 AM »
 found Infinity Engine Item Maker v1.3.0 Beta 7 on an old backup CD. The archive looks ok. I didn't try to install the software though.
Coordinator of the French Translation Team Les d'Oghmatiques, with Galathée and Graoumf.

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 06:37:24 AM »
Great. Thanks. :)
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth
Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 06:38:23 AM »
I finally uploaded the Beta 7 version of Infinity Engine Item Maker.
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth