Author Topic: Rated PG  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Dellaster

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Rated PG
« on: May 10, 2005, 10:44:37 AM »
Some things go without saying, but should be said anyway ...

The romance between Adenydd and Minsc is a light romance. While it's a serious relationship -- this isn't a joke component -- there is no explicit sexual content. Actually it might make a "G" rating nowadays; I'm thinking of the "PG" rating as it was originally instituted decades ago.

And, to forestall the inevitable speculation and jokes: there is absolutely no hamster innuendo. I think you all know what I mean. Please keep it off the forum as well. Thank you!  :-D
 Adenydd NPC - In Progress
"The face I have is the face the ladies love!  Boo loves Minsc's face, too.  Don't you Boo?" - Minsc (BioWare)

Offline caenjade

• View Profile
Rated PG
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 11:29:46 AM »
Quote from: "Dellaster"
There is absolutely no hamster innuendo. I think you all know what I mean. Please keep it off the forum as well.

Spoilsport.  How can you limit our ability to make lude and immature remarks.  I thought that was the whole point of posting in romance forums. :D
If you would be so kind as to hack my computer and add your own signature here, that would be great.  I'm lazy and don't feel like taking the time to write one.

I had some time on my hands - A dictionary is good for two things, and only two things,  correcting spelling and making sarcastic comments.

Offline Dellaster

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Rated PG
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 12:15:15 PM »
Quote from: "caenjade"
Spoilsport.  How can you limit our ability to make lude and immature remarks.  I thought that was the whole point of posting in romance forums. :D

I'm a regular wet blanket, aren't I? ;-)
 Adenydd NPC - In Progress
"The face I have is the face the ladies love!  Boo loves Minsc's face, too.  Don't you Boo?" - Minsc (BioWare)

Offline caenjade

• View Profile
Rated PG
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 01:18:05 PM »
As long as you finish this mod I can forgive you .... maybe.
If you would be so kind as to hack my computer and add your own signature here, that would be great.  I'm lazy and don't feel like taking the time to write one.

I had some time on my hands - A dictionary is good for two things, and only two things,  correcting spelling and making sarcastic comments.

Offline LuckyOne

• Level 2
    • MSN Messenger - Atradiez@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • http://phaylan.proboards31.com/index.cgi
    • Email
Rated PG
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 04:33:21 AM »
It's a shame about the hamster innuendo, but this mod looks fantastic! :-D It's a really original concept, and I'm looking forward to having Adenydd in my Good-aligned party!

Zaeriina Evenstar: An NPC Mod for those dark of heart...

Narbondel: Fantasy Roleplaying Campaign

'There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls..'[/color]