Author Topic: Silly, stupid jealousy question...  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Ankhesenpaaten

• Level 1
  • wounded orb
    • View Profile
Silly, stupid jealousy question...
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:12:49 AM »
This is about Viconia.  I read somewhere that Nehtaniel and she talk a lot and flirt and it can be upsetting to your PC.  If that is true, I should not put her in my party if she will only get me angsty.  If, tho, it all nds well, I would like to take her as I generally like her.  I am now romancing this wonderful wraith after some time away and want it to go well.  In anyone's opinion, will Vicci ruin it or me and Nehtaniel will side with her, or am I worrying needlessly?

I really should learn to not truly adore Nehtaniel as much as I do!  *blush*

Offline kitanna

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Silly, stupid jealousy question...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
I am sorry it took me so long to see this, rl has been crazy since my surgery. No excuse, i know but it is what it is :(  Vicci won't ruin it, you can tell Neht you want him yo stop flirting with her and he will. To be honest, they romance that was intended for Neht and Vicci by the original author was never finished. You can take them both and not worry. Tho i am sure you know that by now
Sir Neh'taniel  NPC Mod
Calin NPC Mod - In Progress
Navarra NPC Mod  - In Progress

Offline Ankhesenpaaten

• Level 1
  • wounded orb
    • View Profile
Re: Silly, stupid jealousy question...
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 06:44:34 PM »
No, I didn't know, as I stopped this particular playthru until I heard.  *blush again*  Well, right now I'm diving in!  Thank you, Kitanna, for answering this really STUPID question.  I just love Neh't soooo much...  :)