Author Topic: Bug: Saerileth turns hostile at Watcher's Keep [spoilers]  (Read 3521 times)

Offline TranceThrust

• View Profile
Bug: Saerileth turns hostile at Watcher's Keep [spoilers]
« on: May 09, 2012, 03:47:15 PM »
Hi all,

I've recently been re-enjoying BG2 and am playing this mod for the first time-- it's pretty nice. I hope there's still some support though as I've run in to a mod-breaking bug.

After rescuing the fallen deva (that is, after verifying his story inside watcher's keep), Saerileth nullifies his verdict and the fallen deva is restored. However, Saerileth immediately becomes hostile after this fact (and even casts fire strike on the lead character during the final deva dialog). She does remain in-party though, and there's no dialog indicating what goes wrong.

Anyone have an idea on how to prevent this from happening or how to fix the bug?

Offline TranceThrust

• View Profile
Re: Bug: Saerileth turns hostile at Watcher's Keep [spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 03:58:33 PM »
I just found a way to fix it; after she turns hostile (and if the PC survives the flame strike), just kick her out of the party; she'll run to you and ask why you'd turn her away (like normal). If you answer it's an error she re-joins, and no longer is hostile :) Everything else seems to remain intact, luckily.