Author Topic: Randomosity Corner RES  (Read 43384 times)

Offline SHAR

• View Profile
Randomosity Corner
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 10:54:16 PM »
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:14 am    

I tend to agree with Cybersquirt here...you're going to have to choose what option you want to go with otherwise you'll end up with some much dialogue that you'll never be able to decide on which way the romance conflict issue will go...

But i would say that conflict will be enevitable between either the male or female npc's for the main pc's affections...so i would say there should be some conflict...if its the females some bitching and maybe some underhands tactics from the women to get the object of there desire on his/her own and as for the men well...i think there should be a fight of some sort maybe not a duel like in the Kelsey/Anomens for the female main pc but maybe oh hell i don't know let me think about it for a while...ok
I am not a bitch...I AM THE BITCH...And thats Ms.Bitch to you....

Offline Mistress Elysia

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • http://mistresselysia.deviantart.com/
Randomosity Corner
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:58 am    

RRRAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif

I have contracted a VERY nasty computer virus today...luckily I have been able to back up all my mod stuff and get in here to leave this message (there are some very good points to being married to a computer engineer, you know... icon_biggrin.gif ).

So...I now need a complete sytem clean up and re-format...I've lost all my save games etc...I am not amused to say the least!! So, depending on how corrupted everything is, I may not be around for a bit. Hubbie says it could be done in a day, or it may take ages...I'm now going off to have a little cry now. icon_cry.gif

All I can say is thank the Lord for small mercies...at least I hadn't started coding, and everything I've written so far is backed up!!

Any btw, if anyone else gets an email called 'introduction' followed by about 7 - 8 other ones...thats the virus. I don't even think you can avoid it by trashing them straight away...I didn't open them and it still got into my system. It also automatically sends itself to everyone in your address book.

*mutters under breath, looking VERY annoyed*

icon_mad.gif
The Infuriated Elysia
x

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Randomosity Corner
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 10:54:18 PM »
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:46 am    

Well at least you have a bunch of your dialogues here as a back up. Always have more then one place for back ups.
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Randomosity Corner
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 10:54:19 PM »
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:07 pm    

^ Indeed - A few folks have lost it all. It's good to hear that you have backups and should be up in no time.

(While all losses like that are bad, I'd have to say Vengeance was the worst

Offline Mistress Elysia

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • http://mistresselysia.deviantart.com/
Randomosity Corner
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:54 pm    

Yay!! I have a shiny, healthy computer! No more nasssty viruses, precious. I now have a new harddrive and everything! Getting the virus was actually probably a good thing in the end (apart from that evening of 'oh, hell.....nooo!' and threatening to throw things... icon_rolleyes.gif ) as it made me totally update everything; I must admit, I was getting complacent about updates and the like. I needed a re-format anyway...and my lovely, clever husband has managed to retrieve ALL my files, including dowloads and saved games (they were clean) from the old hard drive and stick them on to the new one!!! Hurrah hurrah hurrah!!! But he's also installed a bunch or new things I don't know how to use properly yet, a new operating system and everything is in different places from where it was before....still, at least I shall be wandering around with a *happy* bemused smile!
icon_wink.gif
Elysia
xx