Author Topic: Adarios stuff R  (Read 13008 times)

Offline AlexFromRomania

• View Profile
    • Email
Adarios stuff R
« on: April 01, 2012, 10:08:47 PM »
December 14th, 2001, 3:22pm

I'm using adario and all his stuff that he came with he can't use anymore and i used the search and found this answer:

1. Un-biff the .BIF file, DDItems

2. In IEEP, open up the file, "adariosw".

3. Click the "Usability" button.

4. Change the stats to whatever you feel like. Heck, to make sure Adario stays, I cast "Conversion To The Light" and fiddled his sword and bracers about.

but since i don't do this editing stuff can someone explain this to me in more detail plz.

Offline Tysadyl

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Adarios stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:00 PM »
December 14th, 2001, 9:04pm

Just a thought: did your Adario happen to permanently lose some dexterity points?

Offline AlexFromRomania

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:01 PM »
December 14th, 2001, 9:11pm

No he still has 19 dex.

Offline AlexFromRomania

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »
December 15th, 2001, 9:26am

Anyone?

Offline Sigwald

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:03 PM »
December 17th, 2001, 4:29am

I'm not sure I understand exactly what your question is about, but I suppose what you want to do is edit adario's items so that he can wear it after you change his alignment with the conversion to light spell...
Anyway if that's the case you should open the item files with the item maker in IEEP and make sure that the restriction on usability do not prevent him from wearing them (most likely this is linked to alignment restrictions so you might want to tick the box corresponding to the new alignment of Adario). Then you save the file into your override folder and that should do it. By the way, if you want more details you might want to head over to teambg.com site which is the proper place to discuss editing I suppose (and where you'll find more competent help   ).