Author Topic: The Harpells  (Read 23500 times)

Offline Pirotess

• View Profile
Re: The Harpells
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 10:26:31 PM »
December 4th, 2001, 3:13pm

Thanks, i'll look for that. At least I know i'm not mad anyways. It's not a huge problem I'm just concerned that it might make all the Radient Heart guys hostile, causing major rep problems.

Offline Tysadyl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 10:26:36 PM »
December 4th, 2001, 3:28pm

Now that's just naughty..... on the subject of the final Bodhi battle, I got the thieves, Drizzit and the Radiant Heart guys helping me, and as soon as I got to Bodhi and she finished waffling, the Radiant Heart guys said "Run men, the fool attacks! She has betrayed us!".... Huh? I get this everytime, I thought at first that it was because I used Sunfire, and set everyine around me alight, but I tried again without ANY spells and it still happened, and has done in all my games..... anyone explain this? I haven't gone back to the Radiant Heart temple, as I thought the might attack me (don't want to lower my rep as am NG Ranger). Hs anyone else had this?

One of the Paladins has some kind of fireball spell/item/ability that when used causes damage to him and his friends.  It is very annoying.

Gasga Wom-Wom

READ THIS PIROTESS--killing radiant heart
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 10:26:37 PM »
December 4th, 2001, 7:10pm

Hey Pirotess this is just in general, but after I returned from the Halls of knowledge and got near the radiant heart compound the knight attacked me (unprovoked) so I did what seemed like the best option at the time--I killed every member of the order and did not lose any of my reputation--I am a lawful good ranger.  (I did not take the radiant heart member on as a member of my party and he got mad and stomped off-I don't know if this has anything to do with it)

Offline Pirotess

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »
December 5th, 2001, 2:09am

Hmmm.... dunno if it's anything to do with Keldorn, I don't always take him so it's not that. I don't know what happened with your game, so long as your rep didn't suffer, I guess it doesn't matter.