Author Topic: Help! Saerileth plotline progressing WAY too fast?  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Galious

• View Profile
    • Email
Help! Saerileth plotline progressing WAY too fast?
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:24:24 AM »
First time trying this mod and I have to say that I love it so far!  Lots of banters, interesting characters and well-written/voiced love talks.

However, I've only been out of Chateau Irenicus for a day (I didn't even have a chance to rest at the inn and memorize spells yet!) and already I've been given the slay a dragon for the Radiant Order quest (which I ignored for now, since I only have a level 9 party) and shortly thereafter, Saer gets kidnapped and my whole party gets teleported by Edorem to an area where I can't use spells and my +1 weapons have no effect on the demons.  Yikes!

Is this normal or is this plotline advancing way too fast?  If so, is there an easy way to fix it with Shadow Keeper?  (Perhaps reset the love talks to an earlier point?).  I literally just stepped out of Chapter 1, picked up Saer, and then went back for Aerie at the circus tent, plus a bit of shopping.  That's it so far.

I think I *might* know the cause of this though, especially if the timing of Saer's LTs are dependent on real world time rather than in-game time.  i.e. the timer is progressing even if the game is paused and I'm away from the computer for extended periods of time, etc.  This tends to happen a lot when I play!

Thanks!

Offline Solaufein

• Lord of the Realms
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Man against the Machine
    • ICQ Messenger - 251194643
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - gscott7833
    • View Profile
    • http://teambg.net
Re: Help! Saerileth plotline progressing WAY too fast?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 04:38:52 AM »
Now that we are back to the old forum, perhaps the answer to this question can be found here.
My mods:
Dark Horizons
The Undying
Nikita
IWD2 store

Co-contributor:
Dark Side of the Sword Coast BG1 Weidu
Aurils Bane
Encounters
Saerileth
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester