Author Topic: Total game dialogue meltdown bug.  (Read 2745 times)

Offline androiddreamer

• View Profile
Total game dialogue meltdown bug.
« on: June 19, 2011, 12:36:24 AM »
Hello,

I remember enjoying this mod in the past and recently having re-installed BG2 decided to play it again. Unfortunately, this time around, I've had nothing but problems with it. I picked up Saeri with no problems in the temple district, then proceeded to the Bridge district to do the skinner quest. Upon arriving there, Saeri tried to do a romance dialogue with me, but when it popped up there was no dialogue whatsoever-- just a blank space. I could click options that were supposed to be there, but I had no idea what I was saying or what was being said in response. I tried re-loading the auto save several times, and it happened every time.

I then re-installed the mod, and started a new game. Before I even left the dungeon, talking to the bard guy from Dungeon Be Gone, Saerileth's dialogue options had been super-imposed over the bard guys! So all of the options I had for him were Saerileth's usual dialogue options. I have NO idea why this happened or anything like that, but a re-install again didn't help me. The only other mod I even have on my BG2 is the banter pack.

Any help would be appreciated, I love this mod and would like to get it working like it used to.