Author Topic: Two announcements from Lava  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Lava Del'Vortel

• Modders
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Two announcements from Lava
« on: April 03, 2011, 03:25:19 AM »
So, here are my small announcements, dear players :)

First one is the new release of Varshoon NPC. He's an illithid, who can join your party (however, check the readme, because there are some restrictions). He won't be silent, but remember who he is! You should be sure of the replies you choose, because mod is written in "influence system". Your influence on him will be summarised in Underdark quest! In the new version I replaced old portraits with new ones. They are much better. I also added some ToB banters.
Visit forums

Second announcement is v.2 of Eilistraee's Song you may not have heard about. ES is a mod that expands the plot introduced by Solaufein. If you follow the right path, you will be allowed to enter the camp of drow renegates - followers of Eilistraee. Mod is compatibile with Solaufein NPC. It introdues new area, creatures, items, minor quests and music.
Visit forums

Cheers!
Lava's Scriptorium

Done projects:
Colours of Infinity: TotDG, Innershade, TWQ, ISNF, Yvette, Foundling
Quests: Eilistraee's Song
NPCs and related: Varshoon | Aeon | Petsy | Tsuki BG2 | Yoshimo Romance | La'Valygar | Quayle BG2 | Swylif | Skie BG2 | White | GaheshLa'Viconia
In-progress projects: Sarine (contribution) | The Purple Splinter | Foundling
Contribution: Ilmatar's Portrait Pack | PaintBG | InfinityKits | Sarevok Friendship

Offline Lava Del'Vortel

• Modders
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Two announcements from Lava
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 02:29:47 AM »
A 3rd announcement. I think it's pointless to make another topic for it.

Swylif Thicc is a svirfneblin sorcerer, who resides in Saradush. He's a mercenary, so to make him join you must... pay him! He may be considered a bit...insolent and mad. He's evil, but not in the way Edwin is.
NPC includes 5 timered talks, 2 fired by areas, 1 quest, some new items, a small area, 2 possible epilogues, banters with Bioware NPCs... Caution: this mod does not include lettuce, since Swylif hates lettuce.
He won't fight with other NPCs, however he may dislike some of them. You don't know what I mean? Join Edwin and see their banters.
However, he will get along with Aerie. Check it out!
...well, this mod isn't really serious. It was made in a week time... ok, fine... weekend! I needed something to get some rest from the other projects. Still, there is some content so it may be worth to try the mod at least once! I hope so... at least for the items!
Visit forums
Lava's Scriptorium

Done projects:
NPCs and related: Varshoon | Aeon | Petsy | Tsuki BG2 | Yoshimo Romance | La'Valygar | Quayle BG2 | Swylif | Skie BG2 | White | GaheshLa'Viconia
Contribution: Ilmatar's Portrait Pack | PaintBG | InfinityKits | Sarevok Friendship

Offline Tamjid Wafaa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:12:56 AM »
Varshoon (yay, great idea!) has area/item based banters - are they ever coupled? If they are, the mod could be incompatible with the item randomiser, but I want to use both ... :lilly

Offline Lava Del'Vortel

• Modders
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »
Huh, isn't it kinda... necroposting? :D It's been 2 years since the release.

Not sure if I remember it correctly, but most item talks are like... you know, when you find the thrall collars etc and I doubt Item Randomiser change their location :P I think there shouldn't be any significant problems :)
Lava's Scriptorium

Done projects: