Author Topic: Problem summoning Azrael using MTS Crappack  (Read 3647 times)

Offline tadmeyer

• View Profile
Problem summoning Azrael using MTS Crappack
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:42:42 PM »
I just completed a new install of BG2 today and was trying the NPC summons for the first time. I was trying to summon Azrael from his scroll and the game crashed (hung up after error). Re-reading the readme, I had not realized that the MTS Crappack is just for summoning them, and the actual mod for Azrael is required separately (hence the crash).

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get Azrael? The links I found seem to be dead.

Funny thing is Mike summoned fine and I don't have a separate install of his mod.

Offline Annabelle Rose

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: Problem summoning Azrael using MTS Crappack
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 08:47:12 PM »
Hm, I have no idea what could have caused this.

I'll try to look into it soonish, but I don't want to hose the install of the game the wife and I are playing at the moment by checking on it.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline tadmeyer

• View Profile
Re: Problem summoning Azrael using MTS Crappack
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 07:33:25 AM »
I happened to think of one thing. Does Azrael have a custom kit? One that I would not have installed.