Author Topic: Download Links and Readme Files  (Read 8215 times)

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Download Links and Readme Files
« on: February 17, 2010, 12:30:20 AM »
This topic is an index to the download and readme files for my mods.

Download Index:

Currently I am only adding these here at Chosen of Mystra to simplify the process of uploading new versions.

Readme Index:

All information and the download link for Shyhinworunto Chende can be found here.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:45:52 AM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Re: Readme Files
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »
Alex Macintosh

Baldur's Gate II
                                  Alex Macintosh PC Conversion v5
                           by MajorTomSawyer - majortomsawyer <at> yahoo <dot> com

Table of Contents
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I.    About
II.   Installation
III.  Components
IV.  Tools
V. Version History
VI.  Special Thanks

I.     About

Alex Macintosh is a mod that inserts an NPC called Alex Macintosh into the game.  Alex Macintosh is merchant that sells some interesting items.  In fact, all the items he sells were created by Mac Users Seeker, Fire and Henry Olsen. All itmes were also hopefully created by the Infinity Resource Editor(IRE).  The items are included with this package, but if you want to see how much progress they have done, surf up to http://ire.mainecoon.net.

II.     Installation

BGII is required. ToB might be required (I am unsure). Alex Macintosh should work fine with any WeiDU mod.  

Unzip the main ZIP file into your BGII main directory. This is normally:
        C:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\

Run (click on) "Setup-AM.exe".

You may always choose to uninstall this mod later by re-running "Setup-AM.exe".

As far as I know, you do *not* need to start a new game to take advantage of anything you installed. But some of them only help at the beginning

III.     Components:    

Only one component in this mod. If you choose not to install "Alex Macintosh"... Well... this mod is worthless in your game directory.

IV. Tools:

DTLCEP
Near Infinity
Notepad
Weidu

- Added Italian translation by ilot

- Added German translation by Telperion
 - Added VERSION flag
 - Changed to README command
 - Updated to WeiDU v211

- Russian Translation by areie.ru (they did all the .tra work for me)

- Readme overhauled.
 - Portrait added to Alex Macintosh (I did not overthink the portrait, just grabbed a quick one).
 - Removed unneeded files and removed file extensions that were causing the mod not to install properly.
 - All files were organised into folders.
 - The .tp2 was overhauled to make it more readable.

- Windows version packaged by MTS. (Thanks CamDawg for the how-to!)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 12:35:01 AM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:50:42 AM »
Summon Bhaalspawn (Sandra NPC) PC Conversion

Baldur's Gate II
                          Summon Bhaalspawn (Sandra NPC) PC Conversion v3
                           by MajorTomSawyer - majortomsawyer@hotmail.com

Table of Contents
I.    About
II.   Installation
III.  Components
IV.  Tools
V. Version History
VI.  Special Thanks

SBS is a weidu mod that adds an extra NPC in a very interesting way.  It also acts as a template for those who wish to install a NPC in a new and interesting way.  Currently, Sandra has dialogue for joining and leaving, some very interesting banter dialog that might result in some special circumstances, a special surprise for Imoen, and a few Interjections done.

Sandra has no specific location in the game where she can be found... all I can say is scour the docks.

II.     Installation:

BGII is required. ToB might be required (I am unsure). Summon Bhaalspawn should work fine with any WeiDU mod. 

Run (click on) "Setup-SBS.exe".

Then choose which components you would like to install. You may always uninstall them later by re-running "Setup-SBS.exe".

As far as I know, you do *not* need to start a new game to take advantage of anything you installed. But some of them only help at the beginning. 

III.     Components:     

1. Install Summon Bhaal Spawn.

This is the core component of the mod. The latter ones will be rather useless without it. Besides, what is the point of downloading this and then unzipping it to your BGII folder if you don't want to use it?

2. Install Skie Portrait

The original version of this mod used Skie's portrait for Sandra. A few people suggested that she should have the option of using diffrent portraits. I included this one for those who want to play the original.

3. Install Edited Skie Portrait by Plasmocat

I love Plasmocat's work. Always have. She started a thread at Spellhold Studios to showcase her conversions of the Baldur's Gate I portraits to Baldur's Gate II style. I added this component with her permission partially because of what I mentioned in component 2. I think her version looks MUCH better then the original.

4. Install Redheaded Paladin Portrait

I wish I knew who did this portrait, I love it. Since Sandra wears armor and uses a two handed sword this seemed perfect. Her hair color is listed as red-black, so I thought... why not?

5. Install Salma Hayek Portrait.

This one was taken from The Portrait Portal. I have always loved the work there. I thought this might work because it makes Salma look like someone who has seen many battles.

IV. Tools:

DTLCEP
Near Infinity
Notepad
Weidu

V. Version History
 - Mod traified and Spanish translation added by Lisandro of Clandlan!
 - Readme overhauled.
 - Added the Sophitia soundset from the Soul Calibur games. - I *hate* silent NPCs.
 - Added additional portrait choices.
 - Added portraits for the two non-joinable NPCs.
 - Removed unneeded files and removed file extensions that were causing the mod not to install properly.
 - All files were organised into folders.
 - The .tp2 was overhauled to make it more readable.

- Windows version packaged by MTS. (Thanks CamDawg for the how-to!)

VI. Special Thanks:

(in alphabetical order)

*CamDawg - For explaining how to convert mac mods to PC.
*Hlidskiaff - For telling me that I could create my own mod, and answering an assload of questions.
*SConrad - For helping me with many questions and the .tp2
*Sister Sinister - For putting up with my BG2 obession.
*TeamBG - For providing hosting for this mod.
*Ted's Pipe Shoppe - For supplying the best tobacco anywhere, which keeps me sane.
*Wes Weimer - For creating WEIDU. That tool kicks ass.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:46:46 AM by MajorTomSawyer »

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 01:12:52 AM »
Taim

Baldur's Gate II
                                                                     Taim 1.2
                            by MajorTomSawyer - majortomsawyer <at> yahoo  <dot> com
                                                  (As you may have guessed)

Table of Contents
I.    About
II.   Installation
III.  Components
IV.  Tools
V. Version History
VI.  Special Thanks

I.     About:

I am sure many of you are axing yourselves; "Self, why would MTS dust-off and translate a NPC without dialgoues or quests?" The answer? Well, sistersinister wanted a good-aligned male thief to play in BG2. I stumbled across this mod, and thought; "Eh, why not?" As many of you know I am just a student of modding.. If nothing else this was an execrcise for me to help learn more. Taim can be found in the docks district.

From the original author:

"A very simple thief, without dialogues nor quests."

From sistersinister:

"He slices, he dices, and he's fully quest free!"

P.S. (From MTS)

Sorry there is no Spanish readme, but I have not figured out how to .tra a mod and have seperate readme files.

P.P.S

If there is enough interest in this, I would be happy too add dialogue expansions to the mod. Feel free to post them on the boards. That's the great thing about a NPC with no real personality to speak of, makes it easy to write for them!

II.     Installation:

BGII is required. ToB is optional. Taim should work fine with any WeiDU mod. 

Unzip the main RAR file into your BGII main directory. This is normally:

Run (click on) "Setup-Taim.exe".

Then choose which components you would like to install. You may always uninstall them later by re-running "Setup-Taim.exe".

As far as I know, you do *not* need to start a new game to take advantage of anything you installed. But some of them only help at the beginning. 

III.     Components:     

1) Taim, the sans dialgoue, sans quest, and Non-Kitted Chaotic Good Thief NPC

This will install the .cre file into your game. It will also append area 0300.bcs so you can acutally find him. I think it is obvious that this component is required. :)

2) Original English Dialogue.

This is the original dialogue (translated by Sprite Moni) by Mhoram. It breaks the fourth wall, but in a rather humorous manner. Not everyone might like it, but I wanted to include everything that was part of the original mod.

3) Non fourth-wall breaking English Dialogue

This is a quick edit of the joining dialogue by me, which removes the fourth wall breaks.

4) Original Spanish Dialogue.

This is the original dialogue as written by Mhoram. No changes have been made.

5) Original Raistlin Portrait

In the original release of this mod by Mhoram, a portrait of Raistlin was used. Not everyone might like it, but I wanted to include everything that was part of the original mod.

6) sistersinister's pick for the strong silent type

By sistersinister: "The picture of the perfect male. He doesn't say much, and he's pretty to boot."
     By MTS: Bonus points to anyone who can guess who the person in the pic actually is (no it is not me)!

IV. Tools:
     Near Infinity
     MS Paint (sistersinister)
     Notepad
     Photochop
     Weidu

V. Version History
     1.2 - Corrected a few bugs in the .tps and renamed folders,
     1 - Initial release.

VI. Special Thanks:

(in alphabetical order)

*Black Wyrm, Blacksheep Mods, Chosen of Mystra, Gibberlings Three, Pocket Plane, RPG Dungeon, Spellhold Studios, TeamBG, and Wediu.org - For hosting great mods and  having boards to support them.
*Dr Pepper - How could anyone mod without caffene?
*Hlidskiaff - For telling me that I could create my own mod, and answering an assload of questions.
*Immortality - For letting me know that no one has been able to contact the original author for a while and giving me permission to go ahead and release this mod.
*Mhoram - For creating the original version of this mod.
*SConrad - For helping me with many questions.
*Sir BillyBob, Seifer, Idobek, igi, Seanas, Sticz, CamDawg, Rabain, and The Bigg - For helping me with so many stupid modding questions.
*Sister Sinister - For putting up with my BG2 obession, help with the dialogue, help with the readme, and picking the alternate portrait.
*Sprite Moni - For translation help. My spanish is embarassing!
*Ted's Pipe Shoppe - For supplying the best tobacco anywhere, which keeps me sane.

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 01:49:50 AM »
The MTS Crappack

Baldur's Gate II
                                        The MTS Crappack v4
                            by MajorTomSawyer - majortomsawyer <at> yahoo <dot> com
                                     (As you may have guessed)

Table of Contents
I.   About
II.  Installation
III. Components
IV.  Tools
V.   Version History
VI.  Special Thanks

I. About:

Yep, I finally made my own mod. Well it is sort of a mod. Mostly a collection of portraits I like and a few various tweaks. I truly cannot take credit for most of this as it is things I "borrowed" from other sources. Where possible, permission was granted, and either way, credit given to the author.

I decided to break the original MTS Crappack into three separate mods. It seemed silly to me how many of the components had to be installed before certain mods, then others after mods. I decided to attempt to make it easier for users so they could have one pack to install before mods, then another to install post-mods.

II.     Installation:

BGII is required. ToB is optional. The MTS Crappack should work fine with any WeiDU mod.  

Run (click on) "Setup-MTS Crappack.exe".

Then choose which components you would like to install. You may always uninstall them later by re-running "Setup-MTS Crappack.exe".

III.     Components:    

1. Keep All BG1 Items On Imported Characters

Created by the king of bugfixes himself, Kevin Dorner. This mod keeps you from loosing all items you had in BG1 (or BG2 if you start a new game with an imported character). This was originally hosted as a solo component at Baldurdash (http://www.baldurdash.org), but I chose to include it in this mod so it would have a nice WEIDU install, and be easier to remove. The original readme for this component has been included as well. I simply removed the installation instructions.

*Note - This component seems to be incompatible with the G3 Fixpack*

2. Shorter Dream Sequences

Created by Gebhard Blucher - http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/winelodge/79/. In the words of the author " This file reduces the dream sequences to very, very short cutscenes... just enough to remind you what you're missing. :-)" For those of you who have played Ease of Use (http://www.weidu.org/ease.html) you will have seen how the Dream Sequences happen. This allows you to have those without switching Irenicus' dialogue to that of Noober. The original readme for this component has been included as well. I simply removed the installation instructions.

It might be a good idea to install this before installing any other mods, just to be safe.

3. Revised High Level Abilities by Sabre

*WARNING* - This component must be installed before Refinements.

From Sabre:

This patch edit the High Level Abilities for the Fighter/Mage/Cleric and Fighter/Mage/Thief multi-class characters - obviously this is for people with Throne of Bhaal only.

Currently in the game, the Fighter/Mage/Cleric and Fighter/Mage/Thief multi-class only get abilities from the Fighter/Cleric and Fighter/Thief class, respectively. This is mostly because the Mage's abilities are no use until your character can cast level 9 spells - which is impossible without removing the experience cap - although the extra memorise slot for level 6 to 8 would have been nice.

There is only one problem with the edit, there is a limit to the number of abilities the game can handle - which is 24. If you add the abilities from the F/M/C and the F/M/T you'll get 28 and 29, respectively. Therefore 4 abilities are removed for the F/M/C and 5 for the F/M/T. The decision was done through a poll at GameBanshee forum, so it will not suit everyone, but at least it's not just my opinion.

MTS note: You can read more indepth information about this in the Original Readme Folder.

4. Valygar

This component turns Valygar into a Kensai, and his katana improves as he does.
   The katana starts off as it was in the default game, and improves at levels 15, 21, and 30.

This component contains the 2.5 update:

Valygar can use all of his katanas now. Thanks, Cam and Anonymous Guest.

5. Universal Carsomyr

From Kevin Dorner:

This component allows any character that can use a two-handed sword to take advantage of the usually paladin-specific Carsomyr. Also includes the Throne Of Bhaal upgraded version; works with or without ToB.

6. Paladin Patch

From Falkentyne:

Earlier, I was fighting poison, vampire mists and wandering horrors, and to MY horror  , my Paladin was running away in PANIC.

Well...aren't Paladins supposed to be IMMUNE to fear at level 2+?

Not knowing how to access the kits in Nearinfinity (anyone know?), I decided to tweak the Innate Protection from Evil spell (Spcl213).

What I did was:
   1) Added: Immune to Effect: Panic
   2) Added: Immune to Effect: Morale Break

I neither know, nor care, really, if one of the Paladin kits allows this natively--Paladins should never be able to suffer fear/panic.
   But hopefully, this spell won't break any innate ability of another kit.

In addition, a Paladin is always supposed to be protected from Evil,
   So the spell expiring after ONE TURN is just absurd: but since it can be cast on anyone, this had to be changed around a bit.

7. Universal Ioun Stones

From Kevin Dorner:

Universal Ioun Stones are items I'd love to include in the Bugfixes, but the developers have stated that they really did want to restrict mages, bards and other characters who can't wear helmets from using them, though they were invented in AD&D by a mage for mages. This is in reality probably due to a hard-coding in the Infinity engine whereby anything in the "head" slot protects against critical hits as a helmet and this ability can't be removed. Here they are for all characters to use if you can't get them from Wormy's page...

8. Extended Mage/Cleric Spell Tables

From Kevin Dorner:

I made for those who have removed the experience point cap with the file above or its equivalent direct from TeamBG. With it, mages can earn spells to level 25 (five spells from levels 1 to 9) and clerics to level 30 (nine spells from levels 1 to 7 + bonus spells for high Wisdom) as per AD&D high-level character tables. (Note: If your character(s) are already over the cap limit, the new spell slots will appear on their next Level Up, not immediately.)

9. All-Blunt Dwarven Thrower

From Kevin Dorner:

When does a hammer do piercing damage? When it's the Dwarven Thrower, the only accessible throwing hammer in Baldur's Gate 2. You might find it a bit overpowered like this as everything is vulnerable to blunt damage, but it is kinda fun to cause the "chunky death" of Goblins and other minor enemies from a distance. Enjoy.

10. - 13. Better-Looking Robes Of Vecna

This component does not change the gameplay of these robes, so purists can use them, but do make them look a little less like marching band apparel. Several different color schemes are included .

Note that the red/black and green/black robes will override the major color set in your inventory and set it to pitch black while wearing the Robe of Vecna, while the non-black versions will leave your selected colors alone.

To simply installation, the files have already been re-named, and broken into four separate components.

14. Install Azrael and add the scroll to summon him to Irenicus' Dungeon.

Basically this is a scroll that will let you summon the NPC "Azreal" by Leutian. I would imagine that Azreal needs to be installed first. Azreal is a neutral good ranger, with the Feralan kit. He does not have much of any dialogue, but if nothing else he is an extra person to help carry things out of the dungeon. If you don't want that, you can always loot him and kick him. The scroll is copied from the "Summon Bhaalspawn" mod's idea of adding a NPC. I decided to create this component because I think the CLUA Console breaks the fourth wall in it's own special way.

Leutian's download page can be found here - http://www.ocimail.com/por/Leutian/
    Summon Bhaalspawn's Mac Page - http://ire.mainecoon.net/customs/featured_mods.html
    My Crappy conversion to Windows for SBS - http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php?board=111.0

15. Install Mike and add the scroll to summon him to Irenicus' Dungeon.

Basically this is a scroll that will let you summon the NPC "Mike" by Leutian. I would imagine that Mike needs to be installed first. Mike is a true neutral trueclass fighter. He does not have much of any dialogue, but if nothing else he is an extra person to help carry things out of the dungeon. If you don't want that, you can always loot him and kick him (He does come with a few magic items). The scroll is copied from the "Summon Bhaalspawn" mod's idea of adding a NPC. I decided to create this component because I think the CLUA Console breaks the fourth wall in it's own special way.

Summon Bhaalspawn's Mac Page - http://ire.mainecoon.net/customs/featured_mods.html
    My Crappy conversion to Windows for SBS - http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php?board=111.0

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:40:06 PM by MajorTomSawyer »

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 03:51:23 PM »
16. Add Golden Pantaloons to Irenicus' Dungeon.

I decided to add this component so the Pantaloon Quest can be completed without the use of the CLUA console, or playing BG1 and importing a character with the Golden Pantaloons in their inventory. Many do not like the item you can get by having the full set of Pantaloons, but this gives more people an option to try it at least.

Note - I have seen a small bug, where it causes the pantaloons to appear twice. This is currently beyond my skill to fix, but it should not cause any other errors.

17. Add a simple pipe to the game.

This one borders on fourth wall breakage (at least I am sure many will say that). It adds an item to the game usable by all classes/races. Not giving anything away about this one, you will have to install it to learn more. ;-)

18. Alternate Jaheria portrait.

This changes all three portraits of Jaheria in the game. This was my take on the whole "Baldur's Goth" project. A fine mod that all of you should download. http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=16991 - This is one of my first Photochop edits.

This component has been updated to change her paperdoll to look more like the portrait edit.

It should be noted, that I used an edit by Benjamin, which was an edit of JPS' work. I just did the re-coloring. I had some help from Sister Sinister on this as well. The lip ring was copied from Dymphna's work on her goth Jaheria. I might be a rogue when it comes to my "creations" but credit should be given where it is due.

19. RED wizard Edwin.

I have always hated the colors of Edwin's robe in BG2. He is a Red wizard of Thay, not a Pink wizard of Thay. So with a little photochop magic, now his robes are red.

20. RED wizard Edwina.

The Edwina portrait will replace the portrait given for Edwina though Ease of Use (http://www.weidu.org/ease.html). It changes Wendy Yung's "Edwina" portrait, a modified version of the original BG2 art (thus it looks seamlessly like part of the original game). Basically it is as the component above. The robes are changed from pink to red.

21. BG Xan Portrait by Lord-Jyssev.

This fine piece of art was created by Lord-Jyssev. The original request for the portrait was made by Shard for the expansion of the Xan mod. As that mod is under construction, I asked if I could include it in my mod, and permission was granted. This component can be used with the Xan mod by Talon (http://shadowtalon.250x.com/xan.htm). The intent is to make his portrait look more BG2-ish.

22. Install Punk Goth Kelsey for Shadows of Amn (Component 24 adds his ToB Portrait).

Much like Baldur's Goth II, this is a component that enhances the graphical side of Baldur's Gate, in an attempt to make Kelsey more 'Gothy and Punkish'. This version features edited portraits and paperdolls of Kelsey.
    This mod has support for Throne of Bhaal, but the expansion is not required, nor is the Throne of Bhaal version of Kelsey.

23. Charlotte sans Menagerie by Sir Billy Bob (BP or SoS)

Created by Sir BillyBob. Shadows of Soubar is required for this component, and must be installed first. Do you like the Fallen Stalker Charlotte? Hate the fact that she is followed by a "spotted lion" at first, then once she regains her Ranger status she takes a zoo with her everywhere? Hate her terrible script that cannot be turned off? Then this component should make you happy. Not only does it remove the Menagerie, but gives you full controll over her. She will no longer charge blindly into battle, and you will be able to control her.

24. All Items Identified in Selence's Shop (BP or SoS)

Shadows of Soubar is required for this component, and must be installed first Hate playing the guessing game when you shop at Amn's Favorite fence's shop? I know I did. This component will change all the items in her shop to identified so yu no longer have to guess what to buy or not to buy. Caveat Emptor? Not anymore.

25. Alternate Shar-Teel portrait by Cliffette (BP or TDD)

This changes the portrait of the NPC Shar-Teel to the wonderful version done by Cliffette. It is basically a re-touched picture of Ivy from the Soul Calibur series. When I saw it I fell in love. I have always hated Shar-Teel's default pic. I think she did a WONDERFUL job with this one. If you wish to visit her webiste it is found at http://www.rydia.net/cliffetium/downloads/bg2stuff.html

26. BG2 Montaron Portrait by Plasmocat (BP or TDD)

The Darkest day is required for this component, and must be installed first. Portrait by Plasmocat. This project started with Deathsangel asking for a portrait of Montaron for his big project "The Mod for the Wicked" (http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showforum=149). The request naturally went to Sol-Ek-Sa (http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showforum=147) Plasmocat helped out and posted some of her flawless work. After a few edits, the version in this mod was done. I commented;  "Love the work as always, Plasmocat. This would also be good for a TDD/BP tweak pack. Maybe as part of the S&H pack if they want to include it (and you don't mind)?" Plasmocat replied with "I don't mind. I'm just glad you guys like it so much!" so I assume that means it is ok for me to include it here.

27. Install Alternate Vesine Portrait (BP or TDD)

The Darkest Day is required for this component, and must be installed first. This is a Photochop edit by me or a portrait I found at Divine Treasures (http://divine.magdeline.com/). I did not really care for the portrait they used for her in TDD. I thought she looked more green then blue, when her dialogue refers to her being blue. I saw a portrait I liked there and thought "This would make a great Vesine". A little work and the portrait was finished.

29. Install Alternate Dynaheir Portrait (BP or TS)

Tortured Souls is required for this component, and must be installed first. This is a portrait I found at Divine Treasures (http://divine.magdeline.com/). I did not really care for the portrait they used for her in Baldur's Gate I. I saw a portrait I liked there and thought "This would make a great Dynaheir". I have used this portrait for her in both BGI and BP for a while. I decided to include this after an alternate portrait was suggested by Moongaze.

30. Quest Pack Compatibility Patch by Moongaze (BP)

This component was coded and written by Moongaze. Quest pack was created by SimDing0, and is known to have a few compatibility issues with BP. You can find Quest Pack at Pocket Plane (http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=128&Itemid=100).

31. Kelsey Compatibility Patch by Moongaze (BP)

This component was coded and written by Moongaze. Kelsey was created by JCompton, and is known to have a few compatibility issues with BP. You can find Kelsey at Pocket Plane (http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=81&Itemid=66).

33. Ding0 Tweak Compatibility Patch by Moongaze  (BP)

This component was coded and written by Moongaze. Ding0 Tweak was created by SimDing0, and is known to have a few compatibility issues with BP. You can find Ding0 Tweak at Pocket Plane (http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=110&Itemid=83).

34. Alternate Kachiko portrait by Plasmocat (BP or TS)

This component was requested by Moongaze. The portrait is another example of Plasmocat's flawless work. It was originally requested by Leahnkain for use in Classic Adventures (If you have not played this yet, I highly recommend this Total Conversion - http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?s=c031e49c07117e344ce3b0fa55a9be4c&showforum=259 - hosted by SHS, naturally). He was offering it's use for another mod, as he no longer needed it. I saw the portrait, PMed Leahnkain and Plasmocat, shortly after, component number 10 was created. I fell in love with this portrait when I saw it, and thought it would be perfect for Kachiko.

35. Melissa Disney as Imoen Portrait

This component is based on a request by UserUnfriendly at SHS. For those who do not know, Melissa Disney is the talent/voice behind Imoen. userunfriendly had requested for people to make some Imoen portraits using Melissa Disney. I emailed him (after changing servers caused the portraits to disappear), and he forwarded these pictures to me.

36-37. New Inventory PLT's for Male Elven Bard & Female Human Thieves by Michael Helling

Another gem by Mr Helling. I thought these looked excellent and I wanted to hopefully give other people a chance to see these. You can view them before instillation in the Paperdoll Screenshots folder. Sadly, there is no readme for this addition.

Michael Helling's website - http://www.helling.com

IV. Tools:

DLTCEP
IEEP
Microsoft Picture It!
Near Infinity
Notepad
Photoshop
Weidu

V. Version History

4 - Added Spanish Translation by Lisandro of Clandlan.

3 - Traified the mod
    Added German translation by Telperion
    Deprecated "Ariena without Kido", because it is not needed anymore
    Changed to README command
    Added VERSION flag
    Updated to WeiDU v211

2 - Re-release of the Trilogy of Crap as the Crappack.
    Keep al items on import component is now BG2 Fixpack compatible thanks to CamDawg.
    Added the Alternate Imoen Component, and the new PLT files.

1 - Initial release in all it's crappiness.

VI. Special Thanks:

(in alphabetical order)

*Ascension64 - For pointing out errors file folder names could cause with Non-English computers.
*Bex - For pointing out typos.
*Black Wyrm, Blacksheep Mods, Chosen of Mystra, Gibberlings Three, Pocket Plane, RPG Dungeon, Spellhold Studios, and Wediu.org - For hosting great mods and having boards to support them.
*CamDawg - For showing me how to code "Keep All Items on Import" compatible with the BG2 Fixpack.
*JCompton - For creating Kelsey.
*Kevin Dormer - More then a few components are based on his hard work. He had released them pre-weidu and the originals can be found on his kick-ass site: http://www.baldurdash.org
*Leomar - For the v3 update of this mod. Translations would not have happened without him!
*Leutian - For creating Azreal and Mike.
*Michael Helling - For creating the two new PLT files.
*SConrad - For helping me with many questions and the .tp2.
*Sir BillyBob, Seifer, Idobek, Seanas, Sticz, CamDawg, and Rabain - For helping me with so many stupid modding questions.
*Sister Sinister - For putting up with my BG2 obsession, and help with the Jaheira portrait.
*The Bigg - For help with the .tp2 file and answering many questions.
*UserUnfriendly - For sending me the Melissa Disney as Imoen Portrait.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:39:48 PM by MajorTomSawyer »