Author Topic: The Bug Thread  (Read 39675 times)

Offline jhp

• View Profile
Re: The Bug Thread
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2010, 03:39:37 AM »
After the second encounter, Neht disappears and I don't know where he is. He seems to have been killed because there is the animation like the Death Spell with the "soul" exiting from the body.

Offline kitanna

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2010, 02:49:07 AM »
Neht doesn't disappear from the party anymore when he dies so.... I don't know. You referring to the second Bohdi encounter?
Sir Neh'taniel  NPC Mod
Calin NPC Mod - In Progress
Navarra NPC Mod  - In Progress

Offline jhp

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2010, 10:54:58 AM »
No I talk of a encounter in Throne of Bhaal, in the prison with vampires in Saradush. When the prisoner's ghost appears for the third time after I installed the skull and the collar on his skeleton, I use holy water on the skeleton and Neht disappears. He disappears also in Amkethran, when I go to Marlowe's house on the cliff to talk to him.

Offline kitanna

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »
If he gets too injured, he disappears..... but I've never had him just disappear in either of those locations.  I have to say, in all the time I worked on the mod, I've never had happen what you described..... very odd behavior indeed.  I don't know what's causing that to happen since I've never had it happen myself. The only thing I can suggest is trying a clean install with a new game, lord knows I've had my installs get hosed and wacky things occur in the game.
Sir Neh'taniel  NPC Mod
Calin NPC Mod - In Progress
Navarra NPC Mod  - In Progress

Offline jhp

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2010, 02:32:58 AM »
Thank you.