Author Topic: BG1 Tweak Pack Information  (Read 5610 times)

Offline Methuselah

• View Profile
BG1 Tweak Pack Information
« on: August 10, 2008, 03:55:59 AM »
What is BG1 Tweak Pack? Glad you asked.

So far this mod is made up of seven components which are explained below.

Alternate Portraits.

This replaces the original portraits of Edwin, Minsc, Imoen, Jaheira and Viconia with the Baldur's Gate 2 portraits. I don't know about you but Viconia's portrait in BG2 is far better looking.

Drizzt.

This replaces the Drizzt creature file. I removed the creature only items he had, which were over kill and replaced them with what should be his own items like using his own swords. Also his stats are on par with his according to the AD&D stats in the Heroe's Lorebook.

Happy Patch.

This is an adjustment so the NPCs are not complaining when you are too evil or good, depending on their alignment.

Level 50.

This installs the Level 50 rules set.

Mage and Bard Spell Learning.

If their intelligence is equal to or greater than 14, they now have a 100% chance to learn a spell from a scroll. They now will be able to learn all spells at each level.

Maximum Hit Points.

You will now get the maximum hit points per level as you advance up.

Stacks.

All ammo and potion stacks have been bumped up to 999. As if you could carry 999 bottles of a potion without being made immobile. ;)

This was made with your typical Baldur's Gate with Tales of the Sword Coast. It may or may not be compatible with TuTu or BGT. I do not see why it wouldn't since it doesn't change much with the game.