Author Topic: Translations  (Read 6902 times)

Offline graoumf

• View Profile
    • Email
Translations
« on: July 06, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
Hello Berelinde,

I don't know if you have seen my pm so I post. :)
One d'Oghmatiques' translator is translating your mod in french. I read that version 3 will add the possibility to summon Bioware's NPC in Brynnlaw and Underdark. Could we have the update of .tra files if this version will be released soon?

Thanks!
graoumf
Coordinator of the French Translation Team " Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): Auril's Bane, Cassius, CoM_Encounters, Dark Horizons, Dark Side of the Sword Coast, Food and Herbal, Homeward Bound, Stone of Askavar, Tsujatha Melalor

Offline graoumf

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Translations
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 12:32:19 PM »
The translation is done and proofread.
I sent a pm to Berelinde on G3 forums, and wait her answer.
Coordinator of the French Translation Team " Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): Auril's Bane, Cassius, CoM_Encounters, Dark Horizons, Dark Side of the Sword Coast, Food and Herbal, Homeward Bound, Stone of Askavar, Tsujatha Melalor

Offline berelinde

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 07:18:47 PM »
Translations are much appreciated!

I'm just waiting until after my 14 Feb deadline on another project (Casavir romance expansion for NWN2), to do a mass update of everything I've got that needs an update.

Call me single-minded, or perhaps stubborn, but I really want to finish one thing before moving on to something else. I've been gearing up gradually, being around the forums more, answering questions when I know the answers, but 14 Feb marks my return to IE modding.

Offline graoumf

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
No problem Berelinde. :)

Offline Leomar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 08:13:59 AM »
Hello Berelinde,

attached is the German translation for Homeward Bound.
The translator is Cronox.

Greetings Leomar

Offline graoumf

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 04:19:03 AM »
And I sent you the update of the french one, made by La Voix 2 la Sagesse. :)

Offline berelinde

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 10:50:42 AM »
Thanks! I'll be updating the mod today. :)

Offline graoumf

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 01:48:40 PM »
Thanks for the update! :)