Author Topic: Did I do something wrong, or is this normal...  (Read 4255 times)

Offline GaryLeeB

• View Profile
    • Email
Did I do something wrong, or is this normal...
« on: May 29, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »
In Ust Nathla, I found Divalir and released him to return to Suldanessellar. Then, on leaving the underdark, Yasraena says something about not wanting to go the the surface elf city and disappears from the group, "heading to the far northeast" where she can hide safely.

Before I leave the save at the Underdark exit, I need to know if this is normal or if I did something wrong. No need to spoil me if Yasraena is going to pop back of her own  free will. I just wanted to know if she's gone for good or not.

Gary
 ???

Offline Orcbane

• View Profile
Re: Did I do something wrong, or is this normal...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:55:18 AM »
She will be back, you just to fight your way out without her.

Offline GaryLeeB

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 02:33:18 PM »
 ???  OK, spoil me!

Yasraena left my party when I was ready to leave the Underdark. Said something about me needing to go to Sundenessalar and she was going to the far north. I expected that she'd return, but...no.

When I left to get Imoen, I had a bunch of quests to do (only really did the Keep). Without Yas, I did all of the rest (having added another fighter.) Now I am in Sundenessalar and have about half finished the city-clearing. Still no Yas. Would have been nice to have found her before the end of things, but I am beginning to think that she is gone for good!

When and where is Yas SUPPOSED TO show up again?

Offline Orcbane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 05:36:17 PM »
She should have rejoined you in the north end of the forest, after talking to the elves. I have used her several times and never encountered this. You might want to clear your cache, and if you have a saved game from the Underdark, try it again.