Author Topic: Burn them. Burn them all.  (Read 2648 times)

Offline arakus

• View Profile
Burn them. Burn them all.
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »
As the saying goes "through fire, justice is served". What is more right and just than the destruction of all magic? If I didn't need my trusty +5 Destroyer to clobber certain foes, I'd heartily agree. So, I settle for smacking down on the root of Faerun's problems: Spellcasters.

... and now I finally have a cohort that shares my view point on this matter. That ranger person holding up in a cabin may or may not share similiar views, I wouldn't know. I generally snap his neck and make use of his corpse to get some looting done. In any case, my point is: Kindrek is a refreshing addition to the party. Works nicely with Korgan too.

I've run through a few campaigns since we met and each one he finds a place in my party. Yes, he's become a staple. With so many magically imbued deviants befowling Faerun men like Kindrek are few and far between ... you need to grab 'em when they come along and throw 'em head long into the flurry of arcane taint.

Between Kindrek and Valen picking fights there was plenty of blade swinging to go around. Nicely done.