Author Topic: Suggestions?  (Read 8176 times)

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Modders
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Suggestions?
« on: April 20, 2005, 11:37:14 PM »
Not sure if this is even possible, coding-wise, but what about Bruce being able to use his booze as a club? It would be amusing, but I am torn. Would he really risk breaking a bottle full of perfectly good booze?
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.

Offline Lord Kain

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/12483/
    • Email
Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 11:42:09 PM »
I guess if you created the right bams you could have a bottle of booze as a club.
"Who--who are you?"
"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what... and what I am is a man in a mask."
"I can see that"
"Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Modders
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Suggestions?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 11:44:40 PM »
One of the other Bruce mods has a broken bottle as a weapon. I was wondering if he could use his bottle of booze as a weapon. The magic one that boosts his strength.

Scary thought... what if his bottle was upgradeable and could eventually be equiped as a club, and give him that strength bonus.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.

Offline Lord Kain

• Level 3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/12483/
    • Email
Suggestions?
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 12:00:22 AM »
well you could create a club and have it use the bottles bam in the inventory. Trying to make a club that looks like a bottle when you attack would be alot harder. You'd be better of using the dagger animation but have it swinging like a club
"Who--who are you?"
"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what... and what I am is a man in a mask."
"I can see that"
"Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."

Offline VoiceOfWillie

• View Profile
a non-mod suggestion
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 05:57:23 AM »
Fact is much of Willie's dialouge is either inspired by or ripped off from various comedians, TV shows, and movies (though a good part of comes from real life chavs, cocknies, and misc nere-do-wells that I know).

Would it be a good addtion to the FAQ to list as many of the sources as I can remeber?

Offline nethrin

• Retired Modder
  • Level 3
    • MSN Messenger - gilalion@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gilalion.com
    • Email
Re: a non-mod suggestion
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 06:24:22 AM »
Quote from: "VoiceOfWillie"
Would it be a good addtion to the FAQ to list as many of the sources as I can remeber?

yes.  hook me up with that info, dude.

Offline VoiceOfWillie

• View Profile
Suggestions?
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 06:01:03 AM »
OK will do.
In due course...

Offline Dragon Lord

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Suggestions?
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 07:55:05 AM »
I figured this was as good a place as any to make my suggestions.

I'm a big fan of customization. Could it be possible to buy different boozes for Willy? Each would do a different thing, but we would never know what it would do until it was tested.
I grow tired of shouting battle cries when fighting this mage. Boo will finish his eyeballs once and for all, so he does not rise again! Evil, meet my sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!
                                                       -Minsc

Sometimes, people are said to have a Dragon inside. For Drake, it's true.

My Weird Songs
My MySpace

Offline Minarvia

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Suggestions?
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2006, 09:59:45 PM »
Quote from: "Dragon Lord"
I figured this was as good a place as any to make my suggestions.

I'm a big fan of customization. Could it be possible to buy different boozes for Willy? Each would do a different thing, but we would never know what it would do until it was tested.

I like your ideas, Dragon Lord.  It would definately help to make him all the more unique as far as items go, tho the quest reward is cool.  I don't know if Nethrin is going to expand on Willie any more or not.  I'll have to read thru the posts more thoroughly.
As far as special boozes, it would be kind of cool if he could gain a pub as a stronghold, tho it might not be an idea Nethrin would like or if he did it may be too much work.

Offline nethrin

• Retired Modder
  • Level 3
    • MSN Messenger - gilalion@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gilalion.com
    • Email
Suggestions?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 03:59:30 PM »
thanks for the suggestion, but willie is done as is.