Author Topic: Sign up sheet  (Read 4030 times)

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
« on: December 24, 2007, 11:37:23 PM »
So, we have decided to allow other people to be part of the 'staff' for the Shyhinworunto/Tytlebaum mod.

Writers, maybe some coding/scripting people, .bam artists and an Area guru would be awesome.

What it came down to was our lack of knowledge about some of the Bioware NPCs. sistersinister and I just do not like/use some of them enough to write banters for them.

I also figured that this would be a good time to try and get people to help with the other parts.

You will naturally be given credit for your efforts, but you will see spoilers.

If interested, sign up below and I will PM the admins asking them to give you access to the secret workroom (yes you must have a CoM account - not like it will cost you anything anyway).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:43:35 PM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.

Offline berelinde

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: Sign up sheet
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 06:37:09 AM »
I'll help where I can, naturally, but I'd prefer this to be in an unofficial capacity. I've got a bit of a phobia of deadlines at present...

Offline MajorTomSawyer

• Retired
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Nerds Я Us
Re: Sign up sheet
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 12:56:10 PM »
We would both love to have you on board.

Just so you know, you will never hear the word deadline from either of us.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us.