Author Topic: R.E. Blood Raven/Gabriel  (Read 7586 times)

Offline Annabelle Rose

• Retired
  • Modders
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
R.E. Blood Raven/Gabriel
« on: November 22, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »
I just wanted to say that you are awesome.

Seriously.

You make some of my favorite mods, and if it was not for your help (and borrowing code from said mods), I don't think that I would be able to make Shy.

Thank you!
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Re: R.E. Blood Raven/Gabriel
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:22:13 AM »
Thanks.

But I'm the last person you would want to borrow code from. I'm not that good. Look at code from JCompton, Sillara and berelinde for something much better.
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Offline Annabelle Rose

• Retired
  • Modders
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: R.E. Blood Raven/Gabriel
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 01:46:02 PM »
I have had very little trouble from your mods.

The only case, was the druids in CoM encounters, but that was fixed.

The problem (for me, but good for others) with many of the other mods is they have been .tra'd. I am just not near ready to do that in a mod, and I simply cannot follow the script. :(
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop