Author Topic: Is there any trick to make Yasraena rejoinable?  (Read 3450 times)

Offline Ieldra

• View Profile
Is there any trick to make Yasraena rejoinable?
« on: August 22, 2007, 07:52:30 AM »
My problem ist, there are too many NPC mods I'd like to play, and other mods that add NPCs to your party. And by a combination of ignorance and bad luck in mod selection, I have currently three mod-NPCs in my party, all of which cause problems when being removed, either with a plot, with a romance, or by being gone for good. Add that one of my Bioware NPCs must be a healer, that leaves exactly one NPC slot to shuffle existing NPCs around in (i.e. those whose quests I'd like to play this time), which cuts down on the amount of banter more than I'd like (there is no crossmod banter for the mods I have installed) and makes replaying their quests annoying rather than fun.

So here my question: is there a way (cheating, modifying files, hex editing, I don't care) to make Yasraena rejoinable after having removed her from the party, or to make her reappear and rejoin by cheat?

BTW, count me into the club of people who don't like NPCs who disappear for good when removed....

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Re: Is there any trick to make Yasraena rejoinable?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 06:18:41 AM »
No she leaves for good. That good old EcapeaArea() command pretty much does it. Ditch another npc who doesn' until you do whatever you need to do.
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!