Author Topic: Baldur's Gate 2 NPCs Guide  (Read 11486 times)

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Re: Baldur's Gate 2 NPCs Guide
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 07:05:12 PM »
Valygar
Race: Human   
Sex: Male   
Class: Ranger [Stalker Kit]
Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength 17
Dexterity 18
Constitution 16
Intelligence 10
Wisdom 14
Charisma 10

History:
"Valygar is silent for a long time and his face becomes grim when you ask of him. He explains briefly that he is the last of the Corthala noble line, a family that was once one of the wealthiest in Amn. The Corthalas have always been cursed with magical ability, however, and Valygar spits the words with great derision. Every Corthala who has used their magical talents has become obsessed with them and ultimately come to a grievous end. His mother was the most recent victim, although the ranger does not elaborate on the point. Valygar intends to fulfill his family's oath to find and destroy their ancestor, Lavok, and then he intends to let his cursed bloodline die out once and for all."

Valygar can be found in the Umar Hills and will offer to join you if you agree to travel to the Planar Sphere in Athkatla with him.
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 07:11:07 PM »
Mazzy Fentan
Race: Halfling   
Sex: Female   
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength 15
Dexterity 18
Constitution 16
Intelligence 10
Wisdom 13
Charisma 14

History:
"When asked, Mazzy proudly states that she has spent numerous years adventuring around Amn with her other halfling comrades, basing out of her home town Trademeet. The thought of Patrick and her other companions and their fates brings a shadow across her face, however. Mazzy is a dedicated servant of Arvoreen, the halfling goddess of war, and she resents the common perception by the bigger races that the stout folk cannot defend themselves or act with valor. If she could, Mazzy would be a paladin and battle against evil in Faerun with the full power of her goddess to aid her."

Mazzy is located in the Shade Lord's dungeon in the Temple Ruins. After killing the Shadow Jailer on the first level of the dungeon, you'll find a key to her cell. Release her and she will join up.

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 07:12:43 PM »
Sarevok (Throne of Bhaal only)
Race: Human   
Sex: Male   
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength 18/00
Dexterity 17
Constitution 18
Intelligence 17
Wisdom 10
Charisma 15

History:
"When asked about his past, Sarevok has little to add beyond what you already know. He grew up a homeless urchin in the streets until he was adopted by his foster father into the Iron Throne. He studied the art of intimidation, the cruelest and most brutal styles of combat, in order to become a Deathbringer that could paralyze an opponent in melee through fear alone... as well as sometimes killing the most powerful of opponents in a single, massive blow. Sarevok had an ambition that did not die even when his body did... as you well know, now. Sarevok keeps mostly to himself, but at odd moments you can see him staring in your direction, his face an emotionless mask. Part of you wonders if your brutal half-brother ponders what might have been..."

Sarevok can be revived in your hellish pocket plane. You will need to grant him a piece of your soul in order to bring him back from the dead.