Author Topic: Which type of sword are you?  (Read 40343 times)

Offline Raven

• Miriam's sane half
  • Administrator
  • Level 5
  • Like Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Tales
Re: Which type of sword are you?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 06:38:17 AM »
A broadsword would cleave that little rapier in two.  ;)
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Offline cmorgan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 06:53:47 AM »
You are the swept-hilt Rapier, a long, narrow French sword lacking a cutting edge, used in the 16th and 17th centuries for thrusting.
You are graceful and beautiful, and most likely quite in-tune with nature. You have a very non-violent streak, and you are probably quite shy, or simply quiet. You take notice of your surroundings, and it is very difficult to surprise you. You have an air of superiority about you, but only because of your almost ethereal qualities. People will often underestimate you.

Well, suprising, until you realize that Dumas' Three Musketeers skewered half the male population of France with one of these babies - then I don't feel so un-masculine for not having a cavalry sabre or Bastard Sword.

and a broadsword would indeed destroy a rapier, except that by the time you have managed to get the heavy weapon moving, the rapier would have pinked you knee, throat, and heart :)

Offline Ashara

• Dreamwalker
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 07:51:16 PM »
I hoped for Flamberger, because they are my personal sword fetish, but I got the rapier, no doubt because I hate rude and loud people....

Offline Tempest

• In Over His Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 07:53:22 PM »
Katana for me.
The winged elves are not yet gone from this world.

"The only difference between a brave man and a coward is the number of people who know he is afraid" -Darian, Talon of Myrrhavin: Mod npc in

Offline Shugojin

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 03:59:37 PM »
Katana.

...Eww...

Offline Bardess

• Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2007, 09:57:02 AM »
Yay, I'm a stiletto!  :-X Not exactly what I was hoping for.
This is kind of true, but the description is a bit too strict in my case. There are, of course, people I spend time with and I rarely hide anything from my true friends/boyfriend.

Quoting the quiz:
You are the Stiletto, a smaller version of the Italian stilo dagger, with a double-edged triangular-type blade which is easy to hide in clothing.
You are sneaky and perhaps a bit underhanded, but you get the things you want. You tend to hide things from others, and sometimes this can cause you some strife, but it also makes you seem mysterious to others. Or perhaps suspicious. You are a loner, a distrustful human being. Try opening up once in awhile, you might be pleasantly surprised.
Working on Fiars BG2 NPC mod...