Author Topic: My Random Thoughts  (Read 40395 times)

Offline Amy

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
My Random Thoughts
« on: December 23, 2006, 06:47:36 PM »
Just random thoughts, which are mod related but not necessarily related to Alora.

I had an idea for a mini mod for the longest time and I decided to do it. It will give me practice on modding in general, dialogs in particular. I will see if I can get it done this weekend.

Dialogs and scripting looks like a killer to modding. Hard that is.  :-\  I was just thinking, perhaps Mazzy and Alora can have a romance with one another. The little prankster and the uptight paladin wanna be as a couple. How cute.

I kid. Sorry, my cold medication is kicking in. So much for this random thought.

Offline Serenity

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: My Random Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 06:13:05 AM »
Mazzy and Alora as lovers? LOL.

Not!

I would like to see how their getting along with each other plays out. In Alora's eyes, Mazzy is pretty uptight for a halfling. I can see them not getting along at all.

Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.  ~X-Files~

Offline Raven_Song

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 06:32:12 AM »

I was just thinking, perhaps Mazzy and Alora can have a romance with one another. The little prankster and the uptight paladin wanna be as a couple. How cute.

I was just about to break out the stakes and holy water, but thankfully you were joking.

I would like to see how their getting along with each other plays out. In Alora's eyes, Mazzy is pretty uptight for a halfling. I can see them not getting along at all.

I don't think Mazzy is quite as uptight as everyone makes out (but then I'm biased), she even hints at havng a snese of humour in her banters with Jan. I think both are too good natured to genuinely dislike each other, and I can actually see them developing a good friendship, after getting off to a rocky start of course.
Zhaan: I love all living beings. The seek has re-opened my eyes to the wonder of the spirit. I am now going to devote my life to enlightenment.

Offline Serenity

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 06:38:31 AM »
Maybe they can get off on the wrong foot by having Alora stealing pick pocketing Mazzy? That would be classic, Mazzy can go off about Alora full filling the halfling stereotype of being a thief. Than Alora can go off on her about not acting like a "real" halfling.

But I can see them getting along, opposites can get along nicely once they get to know each other.
Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.  ~X-Files~

Offline Amy

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 03:47:30 PM »
I was just thinking, perhaps Mazzy and Alora can have a romance with one another. The little prankster and the uptight paladin wanna be as a couple. How cute.

I was just about to break out the stakes and holy water, but thankfully you were joking.

:-* lol

Offline Amy

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 03:48:52 PM »
Maybe they can get off on the wrong foot by having Alora stealing pick pocketing Mazzy? That would be classic, Mazzy can go off about Alora full filling the halfling stereotype of being a thief. Than Alora can go off on her about not acting like a "real" halfling.

But I can see them getting along, opposites can get along nicely once they get to know each other.
That's an interesting idea. I will give it some thought.

Offline Valdemar

• Lazy Shadow Druid
    • MSN Messenger - taavi.valdemar@googlemail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 06:04:58 PM »
I can see them having positive influences on one another, with Mazzy learning to 'let her hair down' ( :P ) a little more and Alora maybe maturing a little. I imagine they wouldn't hit it off instantly though.
Many names I have in many places.

Offline Ashara

• Dreamwalker
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 11:35:21 AM »
I think that Mazzy can try to push Alora into being her squire, to straighten the girl up and to give Valygar a much-deserved break.

Offline Raven_Song

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 11:44:05 AM »

I think that Mazzy can try to push Alora into being her squire, to straighten the girl up and to give Valygar a much-deserved break.

Oh I don't think Valygar needs the break, in fact over at SHS I asked if the NPC Interaction project could expand on this relationship. Without it he's pretty much limited to "I hate filthy magic" and "I killed my parents ... because of filthy magic."

Although Alora as a squire could have some comedic value... although I doubt it would last particularly long.

Zhaan: I love all living beings. The seek has re-opened my eyes to the wonder of the spirit. I am now going to devote my life to enlightenment.

Offline Amy

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 10:31:28 PM »
I can see making Alora a squire as a grow up experience but I can see it also, cause havok with Mazzy. Like "My bed roll is all dirty, what did you do?"
"Oppsy! I dropped it in the mud while we were walking in the rain earlier today."  :D

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 02:20:05 AM »
I find that idea quite amusing :lilly
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline Serenity

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
I can see making Alora a squire as a grow up experience but I can see it also, cause havok with Mazzy. Like "My bed roll is all dirty, what did you do?"
"Oppsy! I dropped it in the mud while we were walking in the rain earlier today."  :D
LOL that would be funny.

Offline Amy

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 02:22:16 PM »
 :)

Offline Raven_Song

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 02:45:03 PM »

I'm intrigued as to how you see Alora interacting with the other NPC's.

Offline Serenity

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »
I am curious to. Does she not get along with anyone?