Author Topic: Broken Imoen Banter  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Kel'daryth

• MSN Messenger - keldaryth@yahoo.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - keldaryth@yahoo.co.uk
    • View Profile
Broken Imoen Banter
« on: November 06, 2006, 03:01:06 AM »
In the underdark, after installing Nathaniel V3, I got a few more lovetalks and banters (way cool), but one seemed to break.

Nathaniel said "Imoen, what is it?" and then nothing else happened, Imi didn't reply... is this a bug?

K

EDIT: A little while on he started one with Nalia saying 'you're a mage' and commenting on her age - it sounded almost like a continuation of another banter?

Offline AkashaCatBat

• View Profile
Broken Imoen Banter
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 02:14:12 PM »
I got this too. Nathaniel tries to talk to Imoen, but gets ignored. I guess she's still cranky after losing her soul? ;)
"In this world of miracles, there's nothing wrong we can't make right." - Let There Be Light from Feeling Electric

"There's a black woman inside the soul of every gay man." - God Don't Make No Trash from Bare: a pop opera

I LOVE NEW JERSEY!!

Offline Gregor

• View Profile
Broken Imoen Banter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 04:37:05 PM »
Have you installed the BG2 Fixpack?  I seem to remember Miss S saying somewhere that it's needed for V.3 specifically because of some Imoen dialogue changes.  I suspect that's your problem.

Next challenge for the super-slueth: the murder of Sir Ryan Trawl.  I suspect Keldorn in the Hall with the Holy Redeemer. ;)
I Feel Your Stares!  Die! Die!

Offline AkashaCatBat

• View Profile
Broken Imoen Banter
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 08:44:40 PM »
Honestly don't remember. But I've installed so many mods at this point, that wiping everything clean and doing a new install with the fix pack isn't worth it. Unless I can go back to Nathaniel version 2, and/or install the fixpack over everything else.  Or maybe just wait for v4. :)
"In this world of miracles, there's nothing wrong we can't make right." - Let There Be Light from Feeling Electric

"There's a black woman inside the soul of every gay man." - God Don't Make No Trash from Bare: a pop opera

I LOVE NEW JERSEY!!

Offline Raven_Song

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Broken Imoen Banter
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 12:04:24 AM »
Honestly don't remember. But I've installed so many mods at this point, that wiping everything clean and doing a new install with the fix pack isn't worth it. Unless I can go back to Nathaniel version 2, and/or install the fixpack over everything else.

Not a good idea th fixpack needs to be installed first, but as for chacking what mods you have installed why don't you just check your Weidu log?
Zhaan: I love all living beings. The seek has re-opened my eyes to the wonder of the spirit. I am now going to devote my life to enlightenment.

Offline Miss Sakaki

• Level 2
    • MSN Messenger - hpowellsmith@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mods.chosenofmystra.net/nathaniel
Broken Imoen Banter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 04:16:38 AM »
Yup, you need the Fixpack installed in order to have the Imoen banters function correctly. It's a bit pesky installing it before all the other mods, but it's worth it - it fixes a lot of other in-game things as well.
Would you give a guy a foot massage? If so, maybe you'd like Nathaniel.

What's a little falsehood between friends? The mysteries of The Luxley Family are soon to be unravelled.

Offline Kel'daryth

• MSN Messenger - keldaryth@yahoo.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - keldaryth@yahoo.co.uk
    • View Profile
Broken Imoen Banter
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 02:57:37 AM »
heh - yeah, I installed that after. Am having to do a complete reinstall (this'll be the 3rd time or so) to make everything work. I've just updated TDD to 1.11 - 1.10 won't work with the fixpack and I want some of those items *sigh*

It'll be a while before I can play back to that point though. Hopefully will be fixed this time around.

K