Author Topic: Contributions!  (Read 1531 times)

Offline K'aeloree

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - liamlala@nornrock.com
    • View Profile
    • http://emptyminds.net/phorum/
    • Email
Contributions!
« on: April 02, 2006, 01:51:50 AM »
We aren't dead! Really!

I'm currently in the process of writing out some of Jaheira's new dialogues and interjections... it has been a long time since we've had an actual update, and I apologise, but I hope to get this project off the ground soon. As always, priority will stay with Illyria, but this is second on the agenda, not to worry!

It would be extremely, extremely helpful if you could contribute some dialogues, interjections, or if appropriate NPC banters - it would make our job so much easier.

Anything that is submitted will be of course credited in the readme, but if you do post something please keep in mind that it is possible it might be edited to make it more in character etc.

--

Ever thought 'Hang on, Nalia should say 'X' there!' or 'He just gave us the slip again, and no one said anything?!'?

Well, this is the thread to post your own contributions in! We are mainly focusing on interjection additions at the moment, but we'd also be overjoyed if you would like to contribute a PC talk or an NPC quest idea.

All submissions are subject to modification by the appropriate IEP Team member, and proper credit will be given in the readme. Thankyou!