Author Topic: Tsujatha Compatibility  (Read 19516 times)

Offline Sillara

• Retired Modder
  • Level 2
    • MSN Messenger - gilalion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sk8pilmp
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - charisariel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gilalion.com
    • Email
Tsujatha Compatibility
« on: April 06, 2005, 08:23:04 PM »
So far, Tsujatha has been tested--and found compatible--with the following mods:

Dungeon-Be-Gone
Sola (see below)
Kelsey (Tsujatha gets jealous)
CR-SOA (Tsujatha gets jealous)
Hubelpot
Item Upgrades
Unfinished Business
G3 Tweak Pack
Ghareth
NPC Flirt Packs
Banter Packs
Kindrek (but Kindrek attacks if you take Tsujatha in the party)
Ninafer
Bag Bonus
Quest Pack from PPG
Kivan of Shilmista
Ease of Use (but NOT the multi-romance component)
Dark Ritual
Improved Oasis
Tactics
NPC Kits
CoM Encounters
Oversight
Sorcerer's Place Collection (SP Stuff)
Yasraena
Willie Bruce
Cloakwood Squares
Cleric Remix
Song and Silence
Refinements
PnP Celestials
Edwin Romance Mod (Tsujatha gets jealous)
Ascension (from Tsujatha v4.2 and above; see note below on earlier versions)
Crossmod Banter Pack  :P
Expanded Thief Stronghold (but it MUST be installed BEFORE Tsujatha, otherwise problems with Tsujatha's first quest will occur)

If anyone can expand on this list, please let me know.  What have you played with Tsujatha?

On the other hand, Tsujatha has been known to have problems with multi-romancing installed.  He is not scripted to concurrently romance, so that causes problems.

From v4.2, Tsujatha is compatible with Ascension.  If you have a version earlier than 4.2 and do not kill Balthazar, you will not get the last LT, and that may cause problems with Tsujatha's epilogue.  

Sola Note: Due to Sola's unique coding, and my beginner modding skills, Tsujatha will not object to Sola's romance--unless you go too far, in which case, Tsujatha's romance will be over without warning.

Sillara
Can you accept a necromancer? Can you trust a murderer? Can you love Tsujatha?
If you like Tsujatha, you should read his novels.
Natha ssin'urn lu' dwalc ilythiiri noamuth wund l' rivven: Yasraena zhah ghil!
Saerileth's bounty is as boundless as the sea; the more  she gives to you, the more she has, for her love is infinite.

Offline Grim Squeaker

• ICQ Messenger - 55616863
    • MSN Messenger - grimsqueaker@hotmail.co.uk
    • AOL Instant Messenger - grimsqueaky
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - grimsqueaky
    • View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 04:06:50 AM »
Funny enough, Crossmod works with Tsujatha.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline Sillara

• Retired Modder
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 09:15:57 PM »
Quote from: "Sillara"
So far, Tsujatha has been tested--and found compatible--with the following mods:

Dungeon-Be-Gone
Sola (see below)
Kelsey (Tsujatha gets jealous)
CR-SOA (Tsujatha gets jealous)
Hubelpot
Item Upgrades
Unfinished Business
G3 Tweak Pack
Ghareth
NPC Flirt Packs
Banter Packs
Kindrek (but Kindrek attacks if you take Tsujatha in the party)
Ninafer
Bag Bonus
Quest Pack from PPG
Kivan of Shilmista
Ease of Use (but NOT the multi-romance component)
Dark Ritual
Improved Oasis
Tactics
NPC Kits
CoM Encounters
Oversight
Sorcerer's Place Collection (SP Stuff)
Yasraena
Willie Bruce
Cloakwood Squares
Cleric Remix
Song and Silence
Refinements
PnP Celestials
Edwin Romance Mod (Tsujatha gets jealous)
Ascension (from Tsujatha v4.2 and above; see note below on earlier versions)
CrossModBanterPack

If anyone can expand on this list, please let me know.  What have you played with Tsujatha?

On the other hand, Tsujatha has been known to have problems with multi-romancing installed.  He is not scripted to concurrently romance, so that causes problems.

From v4.2, Tsujatha is compatible with Ascension.  If you have a version earlier than 4.2 and do not kill Balthazar, you will not get the last LT, and that may cause problems with Tsujatha's epilogue.  

Sola Note: Due to Sola's unique coding, and my beginner modding skills, Tsujatha will not object to Sola's romance--unless you go too far, in which case, Tsujatha's romance will be over without warning.

Sillara
Saerileth's bounty is as boundless as the sea; the more  she gives to you, the more she has, for her love is infinite.

Offline Larsen

• View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 05:56:00 AM »
Hello, first off all, gratz for your admirable work. I just finished SoA with Saeri and she's great, but I realized I didn't have the best party to play with her (banters and stuff) so I said I'd restart, but before another go with Saeri, I'd like to try out Tsujatha. I installed the normal mods I play with, but I had a prob installing Tsuja on top. I suspect it's an incompatibility with my old-fsahioned non-WeiDu-Version  of TDD. Most of the other mods are in your comp.-list, and the ones who are not like FR, RoV, Ajocs minmod etc. are not likely in conflict with him. Could you confirm this incompatibility and any hints wether he should be compatible with BP or the weiduized TDD?

Thx in advance

Offline seanas

• View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 06:55:13 AM »
there's no reason that i know of why tsujatha wouldn't work with TDD, either the weidu or the non-weidu version.

however, he's not likely to play all that well with BP - he's listed on the BP compatibility list as D for 'doubtful', as he requires access to an area which is only accessible in BP in chapter 6. an error report from a user with tsujatha installed on top of BP can be found here.

Offline Larsen

• View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 08:04:01 AM »
I reinstalled and tried to install Tsuja just after TDD, before adding anything else and it's just the same error. The install is stopped due to dlg-errors.
ERROR: processing copy trans tsujatha/dialogue/tsuj25j.d, Failure(Copy_trans out of range), stopping installation because of error.
Since nothing else is installed (SoA, ToB, ToB-Patch and TDD1.0.3A without Baldurdashfixes) I really think, it's TDD. No?!

Offline Sillara

• Retired Modder
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 06:27:53 PM »
I am afraid I cannot help too much with this as I have never installed TDD.  I have heard that someone has taken him in a BP install, but I am not sure about TDD, nor how it turned out.

Sillara

Offline seanas

• View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 02:16:42 AM »
Quote from: "Larsen"

ERROR: processing copy trans tsujatha/dialogue/tsuj25j.d, Failure(Copy_trans out of range), stopping installation because of error.
Since nothing else is installed (SoA, ToB, ToB-Patch and TDD1.0.3A without Baldurdashfixes) I really think, it's TDD. No?!

actually, from that eror, i'd say no, it probably isn't TDD. you have got TOB installed? i know you say you do, but i still have to ask...

and is the version of weidu you've got installed a current one? (the one thaty comes with TDD won't be, but it should auto-update itself; i don't know which version tsujatha ships with).

and finally, a quesiotn that sillara might be better able to answer: what are the condionts for the copy_trans that is failing there? is tsujatha looking for a particular component, and if s, which one, and where abouts is that component located? (ie, might it be one that is biffed or unbiffed by TDD?)  

as i posted, he works - well installs cleanly, anyway  - for BP, so there's no  reason why any of the components of BP (including TDD) should error out, altho clearly they are.

so the answer is most likely going to come from knowing what tsujatha is trying to copy_trans at the point where it fails, and knowing whether the versions of weidu you've got installed are sufficiently up-to-date to cope with copy_trans commands.

Offline Sillara

• Retired Modder
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 05:54:03 PM »
Yes, Larsen.  Please post or email your Tsujatha debug file.  That will give me more information on which interjection is failing.

Sillara

Offline Larsen

• View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 01:01:04 AM »
Well, actually I'm playing tsuja with a ctb-install and I don't have the debug anymore. I used WeiDu-v185, which should be the most up-to-date I think. It was a Sendai-related dialogue, that's the reason why I couldn't really beleive it either, that it was TDD-related. I realized that I didn't install the baldurdash-text and data fixes before installing anything. Maybe it's got something to do with that?  :oops:
Anyway, I'll be away this weekend, but if you could confirm that tsuja's supposed to be installed with these, I'll reinstall sunday afternoon and try it out. If then I'll still get this error-message, I'll mail you the debug file, Sillara. Thx for answering anyway, since I really do love TDD and what I saw from Tsuja so far, I'll love him too. Literally  :D

Offline monty

• View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 07:32:26 PM »
Just to let you know, Tsu's working just fine with the Chloe mod, getting jealous at the right time and so forth. I'm annoyed with myself though, I had intended to run through with the Chloe romance to see what happens, since I've been through the SOA portion of Tsu twice now... but I just couldn't force myself to tell him to bug off, he's just that good a mod! Chloe'll just have to wait hehe. Although, he's become the main mage in my party, and I don't know how I could go through a game without getting figs, so she may be waiting a long, long time! Great mod, Sillara, I can't wait to get your books; from the excerpt that you have posted I can tell that I'm really going to like your writing style! Being a wannabe writer (I'm 15, so can't be much more than a wannabe right now), I always love finding stories with truly enjoyable characters and writing... I've been stuck in a rut lately of reading fantasy books that all seem to have annoying as hell main characters who run around saying "I smite thee" a lot, so, believe me, Tsujatha is truly a welcome relief! Thank you for writing such an enjoyable character—I know that I’m about the thousandth person to say that, but you deserve all the praise you get!  :D

Offline Sillara

• Retired Modder
  • Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2005, 12:48:57 AM »
Thank you, monty, for your kind words!  I truly do appreciate them, and I hope that you enjoy the novels when you read them.  I am always hoping to improve myself as a writer, and I am currently working on a third novel.  We will see how it goes.  :rolleyes:

Sillara

Offline Redrake

• God of Frustration
  • Modders
  • Level 4
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - remildragos
    • View Profile
    • A lawyerish website
    • Email
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 12:58:06 PM »
Is Tsujatha compatible with Fade and Saerileth? I'm tempted to try it, but I wouldn't want to uninstall those 2.

Surrender or be squished!

Offline Scathach

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 01:13:48 PM »
Yes, he is. No problems at all.
Dá fhada an oíche tagann an camhaoir
- However long the night, the dawn will come
[/i]

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
Tsujatha Compatibility
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 01:46:26 PM »
Quote from: "Redrake"
Is Tsujatha compatible with Fade and Saerileth? I'm tempted to try it, but I wouldn't want to uninstall those 2.

He even has banters with them if you have Crossmod Banter Pack :D
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies