Author Topic: Is anybody alive?  (Read 10040 times)

Offline Kania

• ICQ Messenger - 292100161
    • View Profile
    • http://www.haerdalis-blade.com
    • Email
Is anybody alive?
« on: December 21, 2005, 12:00:45 PM »
... to tell Maniac Kanny WHAT are you going to do to my sweet adored Haer'Dalis.
Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi.

Offline Tameon the Dragoon

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 01:08:47 PM »
I'm still alive and well, as is (I am almost certain, at least; minus one member I am sure you can guess) the rest of the gang. Things have been quiet as of late, though, for we are all doing our own things (Me with Kari, Feuille with the Luxley Family, theacefes with Auren, Arconian with RL). Losing Aerie and Edwin's author has also kind have dampered our fun. Rest assured, though, that I am fairly certain the rest of us are still in this for good; I know I am.

As the author for Haer 'Dalis' content in IEP, I've got some stuff planned for him. I don't want to spoil it, but I'm thinking of giving him a Friendship track for both genders, as well as a handful of mini-encounters. I have also been playing with the idea of a new quest involving the hunt of a famous play's lost script. I'm thinking it may be best for ToB, seeing how ToB has nothing and SoA has a bit too much.

Thanks for the interest in the mod! We won't let you guys down!
She has lived her life hunted and hated. Can you show Kari the compassion she deserves? The Kari the Kobold mod is now in Beta!

Offline Kania

• View Profile
    • Email
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 09:49:45 AM »
Aww! Sounds pretty tasty! Though you need to be careful with male-PC Friendship. I mean, it will not be good at all if it looks like my Little One is flirting with him.

Can I be of any assistance?
Unfortunately, I'm not a coder, but I can try to help somehow with the texts if needed. And, as English is not my first language, the translation of course. ;)

Offline Scathach

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 10:04:16 AM »
I don't think a male frienship will be that difficult... there are many examples around showing that same-sex friendships work quite well. ;-)
Dá fhada an oíche tagann an camhaoir
- However long the night, the dawn will come
[/i]

Offline Kulyok

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pocketplane.net/xan
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 10:28:44 AM »
By the way, here is an example of Haer'Dalis flirty friendship:
http://chosenofmystra.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2038

Offline K'aeloree

• Level 1
    • MSN Messenger - liamlala@nornrock.com
    • View Profile
    • http://emptyminds.net/phorum/
    • Email
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »
I'm still here! *waves* We're all just busy with our own NPC projects at the moment.

I'm currently doing a bit of mental planning of Immy (hee, she's not my character... *hides from Feuille*), Minsc and Viccy, but I haven't got much down at the moment, lol. I think thats how most people are at the moment, and I think its all a bit of a mess because of christmas and recent events etc.

But rest assured-- we're still workin' away :)

Offline Tameon the Dragoon

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
Quote from: "Kania"
Aww! Sounds pretty tasty! Though you need to be careful with male-PC Friendship. I mean, it will not be good at all if it looks like my Little One is flirting with him.

Can I be of any assistance?
Unfortunately, I'm not a coder, but I can try to help somehow with the texts if needed. And, as English is not my first language, the translation of course. ;)

Translations are a good thing. I would greatly appreciate it if you could do so, but the other team members would have to OK it, too.
She has lived her life hunted and hated. Can you show Kari the compassion she deserves? The Kari the Kobold mod is now in Beta!

Offline Kania

• View Profile
    • Email
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 11:45:49 AM »
Quote from: "Kulyok"

What did I do to you to insult me like that? *vomits* Wasn't it said that a *real* *man* friendship is not a problem? Phew.

Quote from: "Tameon the Dragoon"
Translations are a good thing. I would greatly appreciate it if you could do so, but the other team members would have to OK it, too.

Sure, no questions of course. By the way, the translation will be Russian, if I didn't mention it before.  :-D

Offline Scathach

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 12:04:39 PM »
What did I do to you to insult me like that? *vomits* Wasn't it said that a *real* *man* friendship is not a problem? Phew.

As I already said in regard to your comment in the thread mentioned above... don't you think you're overreacting a bit?
Dá fhada an oíche tagann an camhaoir
- However long the night, the dawn will come
[/i]

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 01:24:52 PM »
Quote from: "Kulyok"

No offence but you seem to have only one, unchangable view on HD personality. You just can't stand that there are some people with other views. If I'd be in place of Miss Sakaki&Feuille I would feel insulted/offended.
Having different opinions isn't sth terrible but, as Scathach mentioned twice,be more polite in posting them (if you won't then I would consider myself free to post an opinion about HD expressing my VERY negative view on his personality, in the same way you did. I'm sure you wouldn't like it) .
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies

Offline theacefes

• Global Moderator
  • Level 3
  • XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD
    • MSN Messenger - bohdi2185@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bohdi2185
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - theacefes@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
    • Email
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 08:52:45 PM »
:-(
-Ace
NPC Creation Guide - Latest Version
My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

Magical Unicorns - Because ponies are so last year.

theacefes: People probably look at our pictures and think "hmm one admin looks psychotic and the other looks like Captain Picard..."
grimsqueaker: TOGETHER THEY FIGHT CRIME

Offline Xenshail

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 08:29:16 AM »
Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth, leaves everyone without eyes or teeth. Not a very pleasant place. Perhaps instead of threatinging you could politefully request she be more polite. If it wasn't a threat I'm sorry but I interpretted it as one.
Many Many pretties... piled high beyond the sky. (Sigh)

You! Do I know you? No, I don't know anyone! Back! Bad Dog! Play Dead!

Ooh this face is boring, now I'm...

Shut up! No more questions! Make an appointment! The Coordinater speaks to no one! No one... speaks the Coordinator...

When Tiax rules, britches will not ride up so wedge-like.

Never alone, even when alone. You just cannot see!

You go do that, and try to relax. The warden will be by soon enough. Then cookies.

Offline Zyraen

• Level 2
    • MSN Messenger - zyraen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 08:37:25 AM »
To Xenshail - Hear hear! :)
SoAVer
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps and redistribution, and more.

Offline Kania

• View Profile
    • Email
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2005, 11:31:50 AM »
Quote from: "Undertaker"
No offence but you seem to have only one, unchangable view on HD personality. You just can't stand that there are some people with other views.

Like I'm not right. T'is Bioware, who decided so about him, not me, after all. I just can't stand opinions like "The God, who created people, was a fool - people's hands and legs must actually change their places on the body". As I consider that if one thinks, s/he is not like all others, that doessn't mean, that EVERYBODY is like that too, such opinion is just silly for him/her... Gee, don't you think popular actors or singers are irritated when they see a yaoi fanfiction about themselves?

Offline Undertaker

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.chosenofmystra.net/index.php
Is anybody alive?
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2005, 11:39:03 AM »
Quote from: "Undertaker"
No offence but you seem to have only one, unchangable view on HD personality. You just can't stand that there are some people with other views.

Like I'm not right. T'is Bioware, who decided so about him, not me, after all. I just can't stand opinions like "The God, who created people, was a fool - people's hands and legs must actually change their places on the body". As I consider that if one thinks, s/he is not like all others, that doessn't mean, that EVERYBODY is like that too, such opinion is just silly for him/her... Gee, don't you think popular actors or singers are irritated when they see a yaoi fanfiction about themselves?

I think you need to read my post once again.Bioware made HD the way he is but it's up to people how they view his personality. I was pointing that you can't accept level of fanfiction Miss Sakaki&Feuille presented.
Evil hidden everywhere
Evil has a chilling stare
Null and void of any care
Is where the answer lies
It does no good to beg or cry
It does no good to question why
It does no good it never dies
Evil never dies