Author Topic: Bug In Tha Bug?  (Read 3159 times)

Offline xXx

• Modders
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Bug In Tha Bug?
« on: November 09, 2005, 11:43:28 PM »
Hmm.. It may be worng to ask this Q since i havent tried this new weidu version bu still i ask.

There wasa particular group just before entering cloakwood forrest.

One of them (think his name was drake) had a shield, golden one, that added hit point bonus.

But a little (but "Big") bug was that you could just use the shield, by putting it on/off and keep gaining hp, so you were actually quite invinseble.. Have that been tweaked?

Also (dont know if that is a bug) when you paused the game, enemy mages would often stop casting spells, ecept ifthey were using "Force spell" scripts.. Is that fixable?

Offline Red Carnelian

• Global Moderator
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Stone of Askavar
Bug In Tha Bug?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 12:17:19 PM »
The Heart of the Dragon shield has had the HP bonus removed. Thanks for noticing that as it wasn't even implemented in the last version. Its Draker and Drassus who have the shields. I am not sure about the mage casting bug but all the spells were sorted out. The next version is finished and is only about 7.5mb in size.  The Admins have it so it should be available for download soon.
Little is known of Nirel, a powerful cleric who could resist the spells of his enemies. However, history does record that he was a vile zealot whose hatred for followers of other faiths knew almost no bounds. It is said that he kept the heads of his victims as trophies and was personally responsible for defiling over one hundred temples of other faiths. In the centuries since, his mace has appeared in the hands of evil clerics across the Realms.